Whispers

"So yer the only member of this club?" Akari asked the girl while cleaning around.

"Uhuh.. Ever since my bestfriend.. Died," There's a long pause. "our club members joined the marching band club.. But here I am still continuing to persuade people to bring back the club's shine.." She grinned sadly.

"I'm sorry about yer bestfriend.." Yana said eyes resting to the guitar now seated neatly.

"She's a very very very talented musician.. She could play any instruments ya gave her.. She's decent in school too! She started to play around middle school and ya know? She's the first girl who caught the heart of the famous lazy middle blocker! Suna-san! I heard they know each other since childhood.. They're the perfect couple but that accident happened and it turned the table outside down." She heard Fukuzawa said.

"That's.. That's tragic.." there's a wave of sympathy.

"But you know? Seeing you here peeking on the door, I thought everythin' is just a nightmare.." She admitted looking at Yana.

Yana flashed her a soft smile. Her eyes landed on the guitar. Reika seem to notice it so she handed it over to her.

"So you play?" Reika asked grinning at her.

"Not really, I mean yes but I'm not that good." She mumbled plucking the strings, testing it.

"S'okay! Play what your heart desires the most.." Reika said sitting infront of her.

Strumming the guitar with her slender hands, The girl forgot that Reika is there. She just closed her eyes and let her fingers played with the strings.

****

The moment Yana softly ended the song Reika blurted out that she must join the Music club since she's still new.

Reika asked what year and what class she's in and she replied politely. She said that she's from the highest section of the second year, Class 2-5. She even asked if she had any relationship with her late Bestfriend.

"I'm afraid not.. Last time I checked, I'm the only child." She laughed awkwardly. "Do I really looked like.. Her? I've heard people talking about 'the music prodigy being alive' and some 'she's hunting the music room!' on my way here.." Yana said leaning at the window.

"You can't blame them though.. You really looked like her especially with that hair." She admitted.

The bell rang and the two students exited the room. Reika closed the door and bid her goodbye to her newly found music companion.

Akari Yana entered her classroom. Eyes darting on her they started to whisper. She felt so unwelcomed, eyes piercing through her soul as the imaginary words stabbed her.

"Akari-san! Please explain this..it's kinda hard to get." Atsumu said.

The whispers became silent. It seems that they've finally remembered that this girl isn't the girl they are referring to.

It lifts up the weight of the word she felt on her shoulders. She sighed placing her bag next to the sleeping seatmate of hers. Her fox like seatmate shifted his position, he's probably aware that there's somebody beside him.

Walking through the direction of Atsumu she felt the eyes of her classmates on her back.

"A-Are you Kirishima-san's twin sister? Akari-san?" a random male blurted out.

Atsumu, Osamu and Ginjima looked at each other then their gazes shifted on their sleeping friend.

'Yeah.. Are you?' Suna thought closed eyes pretending to be asleep.

"No, I'm.. I'm Akari Yana and I don't have any sister or any sibling.." She said kinda sick of hearing the same thing. "Please, I am who I am, don't compare me to someone I don't even know..." She said in one of her powerful voice.

"I apologise, Akari-san.." The one who asked the question bowed.

"Whoever this person is please, Let her be.."

'Yeah..let her rest..'

Suna Rintaro opened his eyes. His friends looking at him and the girl lecturing their nosy classmates.

"Y'all see that she's tryin' to copy the music prodigy.. I think she wants Rintaro-kun's attention.." A girl with glasses said, venom coated her words as she spat it out.

"Hey! What're ya guys sayin' about Akari-san here?" It's Osamu's turn to snap. He pity the girl, he know that she doesn't have any connections with Kirishima but being talk to badly is just so harsh.

"Samu is right, shut yer trap.. Stop badmouthing her." Atsumu said.

"Or probably, this new version of Music prodigy doesn't want to fish Rintarou-kun?" She turn her sharp eyes on their direction. "She might wanna steal the twin's heart.."

"I'm--"

"Will ya please shut up Yumeko?"

Akari turned her head towards the sleepy fox's desk. His eyes bored, his face doesn't show any emotion. His eyes flickered from her to the Girl with glasses.

"It's too early in the morning to start a ruckus," He yawned. "and whatever concerned Hoshi, doesn't concern Akari-san.."

"Just Leave her be."

There's a heavy pressure inside the classroom right now. The sleepy fox went back to sleep like nothing happened.

"Akari-san, please don't mind the bitch with glasses.." Ginjima said.

It's the first time Akari Yana felt so unwelcome.

****

After class she stayed with the twins and Ginjima since it's club time and they doesn't have any practice for today. The man they called Suna head home early saying something about his sleep schedule when he literally just sleep every class.

She gave Atsumu a worksheet which he's trying to answer right now.

"I met Kirishima's bestfriend earlier today.."

Ginjima and Osamu stopped reading notes. Atsumu stopped answering his worksheet.

"She kinda mistaken me as Her.. Too."

"As expected with Reika-chan.." Osamu said. "She's one of the most devastated since she's her bestfriend."

"She wants me to join the music club.." She stopped looking at the window. "Things became complicated today.. I don't want any issues since Kirishima-san is the musi--"

"Then go.." Atsumu said. "ignore those selfish persons and strlart to live yer life.."