Music or Manager?

Akari Yana yawned, she's sitting on her seat making another cover for her notebook 6:02 am in the morning. It's owl themed now, usually she based her designs on flowers and fruits but random thoughts about the pretty (ehem) owl occupied her mind. Headphones hanging loosely on her neck, lively music blasting setting up her mood for today.

The door slide open, it's the lazy fox. Minding her own business she shrugged it off putting the owl's eyes. The white and black one remind her of Bokuto. Oh, How she missed them. Her eyes traveled at the other owl she slapped her cheeks preventing it from reddening, well it does look like a tomato right now but atleast no one will notice that she's blushing earlier right?

The now awake brown haired boy glanced at her in confusion. Why would she slap herself? She looks like an idiot.

If some of you wondering why he's here early in the morning, ask his little sister who 'accidentally' set his alarm clock 5:00 am in the morning. He doesn't want to deal with his Mom's mouth early in the morning so he decided to go early. Practice starts at 7 in the morning ever Monday so he decided that he's going to sleep til 7:00 am but Kami-sama seems to be playing tricks at him.

The face he wanted to avoid, well limit his contact too, is the first thing he saw this morning. He tried to ignore the presence beside him pretending she doesn't exist but then for how many times, she made herself interesting.. Again.

"I'm tryin' to sleep.." He mumbled.

"Sorry Suna-san.. Am I right? Yer Suna-san?"

He ignored her burying his face on his arms again trying to find his dreamland.

****

Yana is eating her lunch with her headphones and lectures again. She's using her time to multi task, she love to multi task by the way because the feeling of finishing something along with your other tasks made her feel.. Useful.

"Akari-chan!" The door slid open, Fukuzawa Reika stood in front of the doorway. "PARDON MY INTRUSION!" Reika shouted.

The other students looked at Fukuzawa with one eyebrow rising. Yana thought Reika didn't mind the attention at all since she's walking towards her direction with a smile plastered in her face.

"Hello, Fukuzawa-san.." She said setting aside her notes.

"No need to be formal! You can call me Reika so I can call ya Yana-chan!" She said patting her back playfully.

"So this is the feeling of having a chaotic female friend.. So.. Cool.." She thought eyes glimmering with an imaginary flowery background. This girl's energy is par with Bokuto's. "I wonder if she had an emo mode too.."

"--Yana-chan! Yana-chan! Are you even listening to meeee?" the girl is shaking her back and forth.

"H-Hai.. Of course I am.. R-Reika-san?"

"Nuh-Uhhh.. Drop the honorific! We're friends now!"

"A friend?" Her eyes sparkled even more. She have made a new friend.. CoooooooOOol!

"Reika.. Is that OK?"

"Yep!" She emphasised the 'p'. "So... Yer going to join the Music club right?" She asked grinning at her.

Joining the Music club? Well, she had a soft spot for Music, but she doesn't want the whispers to become louder than it was. She's not used to this.. She's supposed to be a shadow, a shadow that is just passing by, someone everyone doesn't pay attention to, she lived that life before but why can't she now?

"Because I didn't know life here is different from Fukurodani.." She thought.

"Uhm.. I'm thinkin' about joining the pep squad.."

Pep squad? Uh.. She love to dance but she doesn't want to be thrown up in the air especially majority of the girls in the Pep squad are The Miya twins' fangirls, A. K. A the gossipers. They might throw her up and run away like they threw some bomb up in the air plus her body is fragile and she doesn't want to risk her life again.

"or the cooking club? the art club?"

"Yanacchan.. I'm not forcing you but if yer worrying about me thinking of you as Hoshi's replacement.. It's not true.." She said smiling softly. Her voice became soft and genuine.

"Well.. There's no way I can be like her.." She smiled nervously. "I'll try.." She said seeing the sincerity laced in her face.

"You know what? That time you play the guitar? The way you strum it carefully and elegantly I knew it.. Yer a good person and I want to know you more.." She admitted scratching the back of her head. "Sure the first time you said that yer not her and yer not related to her made me feel irritated.. 'Somebody is copying my bestfriend' so I ask you to play but all of that disappeared completely when you struck that string..." She said.

"I--Uhm.. Okay.."

"Yaaay!" Reika squealed happily.

"Now she had The prodigy's Bestfriend in her clutches.. How irritating.." A woman passing by her seat said.

"Don't talk to her like that Ami.." Reika's once cheerful voice became cold and loud. "Bitch like you really need to mind their own businesses.." Reika crossed her arms. "Stop talking about Hoshi If you think it'll add to yer fame.. You think that Atsumu wants yer face? Get lost.."

"Why ya think you can hog Atsumu-kun all by yerself because you're his friend?"

"I--"

"Akari-saaaan!" Speaking of the devil, Atsumu called Akari out. "Kita-san recommended you as our manager!" He yelled out looking for a bronze haired girl. His 3 friends stood behind him. "Oh! Yer here too ReiBaka.." He said sticking his tongue out.

That made Ami walk out and Reika smirk evilly.

"PLEASE BE OUR MANAGER AKARI-SAN.." The three, Atsumu, Osamu and Ginjima asked.

Her eyes travelled beside her. The brown haired boy slumped back at his seat trying to find a good sleep. It left a pang inside her chest. This guy hates her.

"Oi SunaRin! Go ask her too--SunaRin? Eyyy SunaRin!" Osamu shaked his bestfriend after confirming he's already knocked out in a matter of second he sighed.

"Uhm.. Please let me decide and  please lemme finish my lunch first."

The four people surrounding her sweat dropped. The bell will ring 5 minutes now and she hadn't even finish her favourite strawberries begging to be eaten.