The Meetings

Chrollo POV:

I needed a break. I disguised myself and started strolling through the streets when I bumped into this blonde haired person. 

"I'm so sorry." I said. The person looked back at me.

"It's ok. It was an accident." He said and smiled at me. His smile and looks were gorgeous. He turned to go but I grabbed his arm.

"Wanna be friends?" I asked. I felt stupid after saying that. Nobody just befriends someone on the street. But he just smiled.

"Sure. Why not?" He said. We traded numbers and he went off. I went back to base and went to text him. I get stupid again. I didn't even get his name! I texted him. His name was Kurapika. We texted for about two hours. We set up a meeting at his apartment tomorrow. I felt eager. I went to bed and fell asleep pretty quickly.

Kurapika POV:

I stared at my phone. Some guy named Chrollo Lucifer bumped into me on the streets today and asked me if we could become friends. He looked like a nice guy so I said yes. He was probably one of those people who just loved to make friends. Tomorrow he was coming over to my apartment. I cleaned up the apartment a bit then cooked dinner. I was wondering what that guy was thinking. 

"He's kinda suspicious..." I said to myself. But then again, Phantom Troupe members don't just rome the streets. I brushed that thought aside and got in bed. I fell asleep quickly.

Chrollo POV: 

I got up early and went to his house. He sent me the address the last night and I just couldn't wait. He was already dressed and up by the time I arrived. 

"Come on in." He said. I walked in and the apartment was neat and tidy. 

"This place is neat." I said. 

"Why thank you." He said. I sat on the couch and Kurapika went into the kitchen. A few minutes later he came out with a tray of snacks and set them down on the table in front of the couch. He then sat next to me. I blushed a little. He was just so adorable. I wanted to hug him and.... kinda keep him just for me. I know, it's just wishful thinking. We sat and chatted for hours.

Kurapika POV:

Chrollo came early in the morning. I was a little surprised but I greeted him in. We got along really well. We talked for a few hours before he had to go home. But still, I had this nagging feeling in the back of my mind but I brushed it off. I was probably just paranoid. Right?

No ones POV: 

Chrollo and Kurapika started to hang out every day after that. They would just sit and chat for hours at Kurapikas house.