First kiss

Kurapika POV:

I don't know what's happening. We started to hang out everyday. That's fine but recently, whenever I see him, my heart starts pounding. And I feel my cheeks getting red. Do I... maybe like him? Nah, I said to myself. That's crazy talk! I just need to focus on my goal! Defeating the Phantom Troupe and finding my clans eyes. That's all. Nothing more, nothing less. I heard a knock at the door. I opened it to see Chrollo. I smiled.

"Come in!" I said. He walked in with a smile on his face. 

"You look great!" He said. I blushed at his words.

"T-thank you..." I said. He smiled and leaned in my ear. His hot breath on my ear.

"Your welcome." He said. My face turned red and I turned away. I closed the front door and locked it. Chrollo went and sat at on the couch. I did the same. We were talking until suddenly out of the blue, he leaned towards my face.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked. He smirked.

"Just looking at that pretty face of yours." He said. I felt my face going as red as a tomato. Chrollo was just so hot.

"I- um- I" is all I could say before he kissed me. Is soft lips touch my own and I kissed back. I put my arms around his neck as we kissed deeply. His tongue entered my mouth and started exploring it. We kissed for a few minutes until I broke it. Drool coming from mine and his mouth. 

"Your pretty good." Chrollo said, licking his lips. I blushed. 

"I-I..." I stammer. I didn't have any words. This confirmed it. I loved Chrollo. 

"Awww. Your adorable." He said smiling. His phone went off and he answered it. He went into another room and I touched my lips. That was my first kiss! Chrollo came back and kissed me on the forehead. 

"I gotta go cutie~ I have something to do." He said seductively. He went to leave but I grabbed his arm. He turned to me. I grabbed a extra pair of keys to my house that was on my table and gave it to him.

"H-here. So you can come in whenever you want." I said. He smirked.

"Thanks darling." He said then left.

Chrollo POV:

I left throwing the keys up into the air then catching them. I licked my lips thinking about the kiss. His lips were pretty damn soft, he thought to himself. And proceeded to laugh a little all the way home.