Trust?⚠️Smut⚠️

Chrollo POV:

I whistle on the way to the kitchen. It was quiet because the others were on their own missions. I made a steak for Kurapika. (Authors note: I am really hungry now...TT~~TT) 

"He's gonna love this." I say to myself. I walk back to the room where Kurapika was at. I open the door to see him trying to get out of the handcuffs. He sighs. He sees me staring at him as I close the door behind me.

"What?!" He asks me angrily. I put the food on the glass table and walk up to him.

"Nothing~" I say as I boop his nose. He's just so adorable! He tried to kick me but I stopped him. I un cuffed him and he sat up.

"Why did you release me?" He asks. I sit on the bed right next to him. 

"You know that you can't escape here. Especially since this room enforces Zetsu." I say. He looks at me.

"You made this room just so I can't escape huh?" He sighs. I nodded. I smirk and pull him right on top of me. His face towards me. He glares at me.

"What's wrong~?" I ask. He tried to get off me but I hold onto him. 

"I. Hate. You." Kurapika growls. I ignore it and pull him into a kiss. He seemed so surprised but calmed down. Our tongues fight but I win. He puts his arms around my neck. I put one arm around his back and use the other one to unbutton his shirt. He broke the kiss panting. I topped him and pinned him to the bed, his arms still around my neck. I brush my hand through his hair and smile.  

"I think it's time we have a bit of fun~" I say.

Kurapika POV:

At that moment, I completely forgot he was apart of the Phantom Troupe. I completely forgot about revenge. Chrollo was looking  down at me with lust. He kisses me again and I could feel him pulling down my pants and boxers. He pulled his off too and slowly stuck his length in me. I broke the kiss and moaned.

"I really like seeing you like this Kurapika~" he says. I tried saying something but moaned instead. 'I love you' is what I wanted to say. 

-After that ✨MAGICAL✨ few hours-

Chrollo POV:

I woke up next to Kurapika. We were both covered by a sheet. I looked at him and brushed my hand through his hair and kissed his cheek. He was just so cute. I couldn't contain myself. I kinda wanted to do it again.