Keeping each other company

Kurapika POV:

I woke up next to Chrollo with a sheet on both of us. He was reading a book. He was dressed regularly and I looked down at myself, I was naked. Second thing I noticed is that I was uncuffed from the bed. Chrollo noticed I was awake and leaned towards me with a smile. 

"Hello." He said. I moved back a little. 

"Hello." I say back. I look at the clock on the wall. It was 5pm. Chrollo patted my head and got up. He went to a dresser and brought me cloths. He handed them to me and I hesitantly grabbed them. I was gonna get dressed but he kept looking at me.

"What?" I ask. He just smiled.

"I'm gonna watch you get dressed~" he said. My face turned full on red. But I know he wasn't gonna make up his mind so I got dressed. 

"I can't believe it." I sigh. I was happy but at the same time a bit frustrated.

"What?" Chrollo asked.

"I can't believe I can get up and still walk." I said.

"That's because I didn't do you all night long~" he said in a seductive voice. I got goosebumps. I don't know why but I have a bad feeling.

Chrollo POV:

He was just so perfect. He wasn't trying to run away, probably because he knows he can't escape, but that's a plus! 

"Babe~" I say to him. I heard him make a 'tsk' sound but he walked up to me.

"What?" He asked me in a cold tone. 

"Don't be like that~ after all, we are gonna be keeping each other company from now on~" I whisper in his ear.