Ummmmm.... ⚠️Smut⚠️

Kurapika POV: 

"W-what do you mean 'let's have sex'?!" I asked him. He brushed his hand through my hair. 

"Exactly what it means." He replied. Why did he ask so suddenly? As if he read my mind, he answered.

"If we do something that'll make your legs not work you won't have to go!" He said cheerfully. I mean, he did have a point but..

"That doesn't mean we should have sex! I'll just call in and make an excuse." I huffed at him. This pervert! 

"Oh really~?" he asked. I punched him in the stomach. I got up and quickly called my boss.

"Hey. Sorry but I can't do the auction tonight. I accidentally hurt my legs when I fell down the stairs." I lied. My boss said it was fine and he'd get someone else to do it. He hung up and I put my phone on the table and turned to Chrollo.

"Need an icepack?" I asked.

"Nope. I'm fine." He said with a smile. I really wanted to punch this guy again.

"Are you staying the night?" I asked him. He got up and swiftly took me off my feet, carrying me bridal style.

"Yep." He said. My face turned red a bit. 

"Put me down!" I growled at him. He smiled at me and I got a shiver down my back.

"Nope~!" He said and went into the bedroom. He closed the door behind him with his floor and put me on the bed.

"W-wait, you were serious about having sex?!" I yelped in surprise. 

"Yep!" he said. I got up to punch him bot he dodged and wrapped his arms around me.

"You aren't gonna ask for my consent?" I asked. (Authors note: You should always have consent. Consent is KEY.) 

"Well, will you have sex with me~?" Chrollo asked in a seductive way. My face was full on red. 

"....Fine."I said. Chrollo looked at me in a way that I got shivers down my back.

Chrollo POV:

I pinned Kurapika on the bed. His face was full on red. It just really turned me on.

(Hisoka: GoOoOoOoOn~    Me: Shut up! Also, this isn't even Gon!Or even about him!)

I take off his shirt and start giving him hickeys. Kurapika moaned quietly. That just turned me on more. I took off my pants and his. His face got redder. How does his face get redder? 

"Ready~?" I whispered in his ear. 

"Ready as I'll ever be." Kurapika answered. I took off my boxers and then his. I aligned my length with his entrance and slowly put it in him. 

"Ahh~" Kurapika moaned. I slowly started to go faster and faster. 

"Y-you feel really good babe~" I said. Kurapika tried to say something but couldn't due to all his moaning. His eyes started to tear up, so I licked his face to take them away.

"Gah~" He moaned. I guess he liked that. 

-after that ✨magical✨ Night-

Still Chrollo POV:

(I'm no my phone but it still wants to put Chrollo as Chrillo XD idk why it does that!)

I woke up next to Kurapika. It was 11 am. I yawned. I managed to have sex with him all night. Though I don't even know how I managed that. I got up, took my cloths, washed them, took a shower, then put my cloths on. I went to the kitchen but before I could cook anything I heard a thump from the bedroom. I rushed over there to see Kurapika on the floor, the sheet over him, trying to get up. 

"Pfft- trying to get up?" I asked slightly amused. Kurapika looked slightly angry.

"Funny eh? You try being a bottom!" He spat. 

"Ok, ok I get it. I'll be more gentle next time." I said. 

"Next time?! I can barely move! Also, we all know even if you say you'll be more gentle your just gonna do the opposite." Kurapika said a bit annoyed. I shrugged.

"Your right." I said. 

"And say there is a next time, don't do me all night! I might not be able to walk for a while!" He growled at me.

"I-I see. Want me to make breakfast?" I asked. 

"Sure. But can you help me get dressed and take care of the bed sheets?" He asked. I nodded. I uncovered him to reveal hickeys all over hi . I chuckled slightly and helped him get dressed. I carried him to the couch and sat him down. I went to the bedroom and stripped the bed. And put it in the washer. Then I went to make breakfast.