She's really is crazy..!

Kurapika POV:

I helped bandage her up but I was really uncomfortable around her. She was pretty nice to me though so that's a plus! 

"Why are you here Kurapika?" She suddenly asked me. I don't know why I but I felt like I could trust her. I explained to her why I was here. She just nodded.

"Why are you here?" I asked. 

"I was running away from the Silver Wolves then Feitan caught me and wanted me to give him answers for some things. After a while I was deemed 'useful' so they brought me here." She said shrugging. I shuddered. 

"The torcher must've hurt." I said. She gave a creepy smile while blushing. So weird...

"It was the most fantastic pain I've ever felt! I would love for Feitan to torcher me again! It was just so unique and incredible!" She squealed in excitement. I backed away from her. The hell?! What's wrong with this woman?! Also, she looks around her teenage years. If she was inlove with Feitan, it wouldn't work out. 

"What grade are you in?" I asked. I regret asking that.

"I'M FUCKING 26 MORON!" She screamed at me. I was not expecting that. She calmed down and took a deep breath. Just then, Chrollo and Feitan walked in. Feitan took Amaryllis and went out the door, shutting it behind them. Chrollo sat next to me.

"How is your roommate?" He asks me. I look at him.

"She's crazy!" I exclaimed.