Chained up

Kurapika POV:

I woke up to being in an unfamiliar room. I tried to get up but my hands were handcuffed to a bed. (BTW I made the Spiders hideout a mansion) it was pretty luxurious. Red curtains, a bookshelf, a table with paper and pens, and this king size bed. There was a glass table near a window. It was a table for two and had a tea set on it. I pulled the chains to try and get up before I heard a voice. 

"I wouldn't do that. Those handcuffs were made to enforce Zetsu so you would have to break out of the with your regular strength." The guy said. He was standing at the doorway with his arms crossed. He was blond.  

"Who are you? Where am I?" I ask. He just smiles and walks out, shutting the door behind him. I heard voices outside the door. I relax and sigh. Why was I here? The last thing I remember.... I bite my lip and tear up. Chrollo was the leader of the Spiders and I was a fool. My heart ached. I heard the door open and close. A male walked up to me, it was Chrollo.

"Sorry I had to keep you here," he sighs, "but I know you would've ran away or never wanted to see me again once you found out."

"Damn right! Y-you-!" I try to say as tears steamed down my face. He tried to wipe my tears awat but I jerked my head.

"Don't look so mad. I hid it cause I knew this would happen." He says in a apologetic voice. 

"I was a fool! I should've checked your background! Heck, I shouldn't have gave you my number! I was a fool! I had a bit of suspicion but I brushed it aside!" I yelled at him. I was gonna lay a bunch of cuss words on him but he kissed me. 

"Will that keep you quiet?" He asked. I felt my face go red. 

"Release me!" I yell at him. He touches my cheek.

"I can't do that~" he says in a flirty tone. I sigh.

"What time is it?" I ask. 
" Noon." He answers. My stomach grumbles and I turn my head away in embarrassment. He smiles. "I'll get someone to bring you food." He said. He turned and walked out the door, shutting it behind him.  I try breaking the handcuffs but it doesn't work. I stop trying and sigh. I have absolutely NOTHING to do!