Another ⚠️Smut⚠️ Chapter

Chrollo POV: 

I hated leaving Kurapika. I just needed to do this. Then I'd go back to Kurapika. That's right.

Kurapika POV:

I walked around doing my normal chores but I couldn't stop thinking about Chrollo. What WAS his job? I sighed but continued doing my everyday stuff. It was lonely without Chrollo. (Alright I'm lazy and want Chrollo to come backs already so ✨Time Skip✨) it was now 4 and I heard Chrollo come in the house. I ran to him and gave him a hug.

"Welcome home!" I exclaim. He hugs back.

"Thanks." He said. He picks me up and kisses me. He had a bag with him this time.

"What's in the bag." I ask. He smiled. 

"Nothing important." He said. He puts me down and takes the bag to the bedroom. I sigh. Maybe it was his work stuff. If it's his and he doesn't want me to know about it, that's fine. It's his work. He doesn't ask me about my work. I look at the clock. It's 4:30. I wanted to make a special dinner and it takes about an hour to make. So I start making dinner.

✨Time skip cause I'm lazy✨ 

Chrollo POV:

"Man, what did you make Kurapika? It was delicious!" I tell him. I could see him blush.

"Nothing special. I'm glad you liked it." He said with a smile. Seeing him in an apron and his hair tucked behind one ear, I was starting to get really horny again. 

"Yeah! One of the best meals I've had! But I think I want another meal~" I say. He looked confused. 

"Like another serving? But you said your full." He said. I smirked, picked him up, and threw him over my shoulder. 

"I meant another type~" I tell him. 

"Y-you-!" He tries to say something before I throw him on the bed and close the door behind us. I quickly get the hand cuffs from the bag I brought and hand cuffed Kurapika to the bed. 

"Consent?! And after dinner?! Seriously?!" He practically shouted at me.

"I know you'll say yes for the consent thing and yea I'm serious." I say. I see him turn red.

"You aren't wrong about the consent thing..." I hear him say under his breath. I take out a vibrator and a gag ball. I set the gag ball aside and stick the vibrator into Kurapika.

"W-what-" Kurapika tries to say before I turn on the vibrator. Soon, all I could hear was his moans. I get on top of Kurapika and kiss him. As I kiss him, I slowly turn up the vibrator's volume.  He cums onto me and I turn off the vibrator. 

"Did you like that?" I ask him. He looks to the side and nods his head. He looks so cute! I took out the vibrator and put the gag ball in his mouth. Instead of slowly going into him I just slammed into him. I thrusted in and out very fast and hard. I heard Kurapika's muffled moans. I was really excited now...

✨After the magical night again and you'll have to wait for next chapter to know what happens✨