Pocky

Kurapika POV:

I suddenly got the shivers. Then I sneezed. So weird.

"You ok babe?" Chrollo asked me.

"Don't call me babe. And I'm perfectly fine." I growl at him. I see him get out a box of.....Pocky? 

"Wanna do the pocky challenge?" He asks me. 

"Oh hell no! Not with you!" I yell at him. He comes closer to me face and smiles.

"You don't have a choice." He said. I sighed. He did have a point. He put the pocky in the middle of us, both of us taking the end. We eat it slowly, our faces getting nearer. I backed up, breaking the pocky.

"Ah-" I say in surprise. I didn't expect Chrollo to hold my shoulders suddenly.

"You lost~" He said in a teasing voice. My face gets red. He pulls out another piece of pocky, we do the challenge until there's only one left.

"Ugh!" I exclaim. Chrollo sighs.

"Last chance. I do hope I get a kiss~" He says. I wanted to punchy his gut but I didn't. We bit down on the ends slowly going near each other. I pull back because I didn't wanna kiss him but then he pull me to his face, kissing me.

"W-wha-?!" I shout in surprise. He just smiles.

"That was really fun! We should do it again sometime!" He says.

Ok, I did this at one in the mourning! Please bare with me! I'm kinda lazy right now. And then theres school and my parents saying to 'join the family' and shit like that. So... yeah. Thanks for understanding!

-DemonCat