Taking care of Kurapika

(We obviously know it's gonna be Chrollo's POV)

Chrollo's POV:

I woke up to Kurapika who fell on the floor. I got up quickly to see him on the floor, covered in a sheet, trying to get up but can't. I snickered. When he heard me he looked up at me and gave me a death glare.

"My back is out thanks to you." He growled.

"You didn't ask me to stop~." I said. He blushed. I picked him up and put him on the bed then put my boxers and pants on.  I went to the kitchen to get an icepack for Kurapika. I got one and went back into the bedroom. I placed it on his back.

"Thank you." He said. I smiled. 

"Need help putting on your cloths?" I asked. He glanced up at me with surprised eyes. 

"I actually do! I have to go to work today!" He panicked. I got his cloths and helped him get dressed. I helped him make breakfast and we ate together. He had to leave in half an hour and his back felt better after eating.

"Want me to drive you to work?" I asked. He looked at me and smiled.

"If you want to." He said. We headed out the door and locked the door behind us. We ran down the stairs and and went to my car. It was a fairly sized car that was black. I went into the drivers seat and Kurapika went into the seat next seat next to him. We drove to the Nostrade Family's mansion. He kissed my cheek and got of of the car.

"Love you. See you after work!" He said.

"Love you too babe." I said. He shut the car door and I drove off.