Roommate

(Ok so I have another HxH fanfic so I'll try to make these two fanfics intertwine with one another)

Kurapika POV:

So, Chrollo had a meeting with his group at his other hideout. He was gone for a good few hours. He came back with a girl that was covered in cuts and pushed her inside. She looked a little too happy though.... Her hair was long and light brown and her eyes were a Lavander color.

"Kurapika this is Amaryllis. Amaryllis this is Kurapika. Until I get a room for you, you'll be sharing." He said. He didn't look happy about it though. He walked out leaving me and Amaryllis alone. 

"Those look bad. We should bandage you." I told her. She smiled and giggled. What's her deal?

"I guess. But today was so exciting!" She exclaimed. She kinda made me feel uncomfortable.

"What do you mean?" I asked her out of curiosity. She smiled.

"I felt the best thing ever! They have a guy named Feitan! He's so good at torcher! I just loved the way he torchered me!" She giggled. She was holding her arms and BLUSHING. Ok. I'm officially creeped out! She's making me really nervous.

"I-I see..." I was already like 20 feet away from her by I inched away from her more. She's crazy! What is she? A Masochist?