The Thing about notes... you hardly trust it but you just go with it

A/N

Hey guys!

I just wanna say thank you for reading this bok soo far even though it has like a couple of chapters which all of you have kinda read I guess?

Nevermind about that. Hope you have a swell day and hope you enjoy it while it lasts. Over here its freaking cold and I am just wearing a tank top plus jammes (TMI much)

hahahahah oohhh well hope you guys get used to my sense of weird ness

Okay enouogh about the all blabbering me

here's the story guys :)

----------------------------------------------------

Once monday was over which took me like forever. Being a geek doesn't have its wonderful perks but it had some little kinks that makes us also feel like an everyday average teen. People like me have it hard, well that fact that I could hardly watch and read all the stuff that is awaiting for me during the weekend.

So here I was, walking out of the front door of Raynes High. My phone rang and too see that it was a timer I set on when I end my days work (school) which was on 5pm sharp. All that was left of me to do was either go to the place and skidadle or just go home nd thought of the prank was just a lame ol' prank.

'Hmmmmm...' my brows were furrowed together. Also the place which I am standing on right now is pretty much blocking the way for other students to go out. Some had their car's parked around the school which was kinda lucky for them.

They might go to th nearest mall and chill and hang and come home late, but for me I either commute by bus or just walk. Walking could be something that well is essential of the lives of a mammal.

Seeing as thought I might not have anymore stuff to do while just checking on my Wattpad account for no exact reason. I headed out of the school but just before I was going on my way, a hand landed on my shoulder.

I turned a 360° and saw that it was Casper. His grin which would light up the evening which really it hardly affected me. Just by seeing this Casper started a conversation with me. Well, who wouldn't do something 'sociable'.

'Soo you got any plans this evening?' he said in a cheery and hopeful tone.

'Why do you ask?'

'Well, nothing really. Was hoping if you could join me to Starbucks?'

And then it hit me, he was the one pulling all the strings but I won't let him off that easy. Maybe I should just play along for awhile until he spills evry little detail out.

'Ok, sure thing pal.' I said with a calmful tone that hid all my little schemeful attitude.

We went to Starbucks not long after that, the first thing that popped out of my mind was.

'This is the first time that I have been with someone I know who went to Starbucks with me of all the places.' with excitement and joy from well, being close to Starbucks. IN which is my first time hanging out with a friend and also convenient because it was just a few blocks away from my house.

You could clearly see just from the windows of the cafe that some of the people that go there came from my school and were just here to chill while me I dont really know why. But still moving on from my hopeless and never exciting lifestyle.

The teens there were all happy and about, some couples there were flirting and some where just enjoying the moment as if it was the last moment of their lives. Me and Cass went through the front door and well some people waved towards our direction.

Well mostly to Cass but not at me, because I hardly ever associate with anyone in college which was 1.) Not really needed in my life (kidding I need people) and 2.) It was just that classmates are just somebody that you see in class every single day.

The music that was playing was 'Blank Space' by Taylor Swift. This song was like my favourite thing. I just happen to come upon this song when I turned on the radio and I became soo crazy into the song that I might start dancing to the beat.

We went to the line and ordered some Starbucks coffee and I just took a wad of cash from my wallet and said my order tot the cashier.

Cass stretched his arm and stopped me from using my own money to buy.

'Wasn't I the one who told you in the first place that I was treating you?'

I just stopped myself and just did what he told me. No questions asked. He then removed a credit card from his pocket and gave it to the casheir.

In just a few second I got my order of Caramel Machiatto and Cass got something like a Nutella IceCoffee.

We then went away from the till and were happy that we got our orders and not long after that... I crashed with someone.

I slammed my drink first which spilled like a wine bottle opening and I was splashed into the mess. When I stood my jeans were oozing with the caramel.

The guy who crashed into me got his drink also sprayed on the back of the shirt I was using. And well this was a huge accident that may scar me.

Blurs of flashing lights were facing towards me and later on I knew that the whole student body was taking photos of me and uploading them on Facebook,Twitter or any other social networking site throughout the web.

And this was not all, Cass was laughing at me. The person that I trusted at first was the one who plotted all this. I already that he was the one pulling the strings but not up to this standard.

My face was contorted into a shocked one. I couldn't even dare speak. I was just there frozen in spot and everyone was laughing at me and the photo taking was still on going, even the staff and manager were laughing at me now.

This was soo not what I asked for.

All I had to do was just stand up and well make a run for t and well I did. My first attempt, I went on my knee's and standing up but when I made a step I slipped and they continued to laugh even more.

This was it for me from "Painted Canvas to The Biggest Loser in Raynes High"

When I got up the second time, I did a double-take and made a run for it. I rushed out of the door. Went across the road and check twice if a car was coming by. Went to my house and well that was it.

My parents were still out from work. I was the only child in my family and well, nobody knew even my parents well they wont really. They hardly have tine to go to the web and do some social networking sites.

I headed upstair, went to my room and just shut the door and threw my bag on my bed and just turned on the tap of my shower still with my clothes on and cried till I sleep.

-----------------------

Hey guys, I updated the story now.

Phew, this took me like 5 minutes too update well the other bits were from my school but ohhh well.

This chapter is all about how, people like me (authour) easily trust people. It is true in a sense that if the people around you are good and thats fine by me.

But when they just keep up a facade like Casper over there, the trust that you guys build up would just tumble down into nothing.

For those of you guys who thought that Casper was a goodie goodie well, you thought wrong. I just thought of him to be someone of the cool and popular type that would not really hangout with Andrew.

Also sorry for having to create this sad and horrifying chapter for our main character. I would also give credits to miss_roman_numerals for making me see a true side to a person heart.

Not everyone cane seem all nice and honest, but well its up to how you see them in your light.

Also there is a new cover which was created by interspecific_ credits to you and I am very very pleased with it. :))

I will use the video 'Taylor Swift- Bad Blood' sang by SarahClose hope you enjoy the song which was kinda in synch with how Casper and Andrew were first from friends to well... Predaor to Prey

Okay guys, I am gonna finish it here and now. See you guys later ~~~