One of lifes lessons... DON'T TRUST YOUR GOD DAMN GUT!!!!!! Part 2

By know you guys would already know what happens to Adrian. He confesses to a girl. Not just any girl, but somebody who just became his friend in the span of 2-3 chapters.

Okay back to the story...

=================

Hallie and Adrian were under the shade of an oak tree with its arching boughs that were reaching the sky like a baby's hand wanting to keep it as its own.

Hallie who was wearing a white laced floral dress that danced with the wind, she was applying a bit of force on her hat that she still wore on her head as the wind blew hard.

Her eyes glimmered with wonder and excitement as to what Adrian was going to say, as the both of them were both standing in waiting anticipation on what happens next.

Adrian who by know was having the bee's knee or just felt like an actual idiot in front of a girl again, then you guys were right. He just had low self esteem but later on he might thought that those were feelings that would easily die down but... it might be the ruin of him on another encounter if he could.

"Its about something important." Adrian said as he balled up his fists on both sides just to bring him a sense of calm from the flood of anxiety and panic from this confession.

This then caught the attention of Hallie as she replied "Yeah, I'm listening."

Then Adrian said what he felt, he said everything from the positive moments and the most embarrassing parts. Even if it was just in the span of 2-3 chapters for him it felt like a millennia had already passed with all this curled up feelings. Hallie on the other hand, stood their planted on the ground like the oak tree , ever listening and friendly but something in her eyes either lost all interest on what Adrian was talking.

In her head she would either say "What is this American boy telling me about?" or something like " This boy is overthinking crap!!" but really it was all said or settled in a well mannered pace.

Hallie stood closer to Adrian and hushed his feeling of affection towards that did not even made her feel awed just pure shock to be honest... Adrian a boy who would just feel the new romance blooming quickly is just something that she would not comprehend to begin with.

As she removed her finger from his lips she then said " Adrian, i know this would be sudden for you but... I already have a boyfriend."

Roll in the curtains and the raining background people!!! Yes, Hallie was already taken even before she met Adrian. So you guys would already see what happens next. Adrian would just run off into a different state and name himself Bob or Jim and find a new life without his parents.

Okay people, I was just kidding!!!

The scenario of event that would happen to Adrian next is that Hallie would flat out say that she "like exotic men such as European guys which she wasEuropean (girl) to begin with and would not like American boys." In which flatly stabbed a 10-25 metre dagger that carved his heart. Poor Adrian. Also Hallie highlighted that Adrian is someone in the friend to best friend zone but still he got friend zoned , which sucks.

Deep inside, he was already willing to just take the stand and man up and this would all just fade away. Adrian then stared at Hallie and motioned himself into an embrace and Hallie after her speech of love that was sarcastically and physical targeting daggers into Adrian accepted the hug. Adrian whispered the words " Thanks for hearing me out" as he shed a tear and Hallie tightly hugged him to show that everything was fine.

After what happened, it would just be a side joke that people may know in Avant Garde. As Hallie and Adrian were motioning their way to the cafeteria table and still had a few minutes left before lunch was over. Franco and Chelsea had that look which said "Hoe your okay and we have the dirt on you already" which at first was embarrassing but maybe it wasn't.

This was a huge stepping stone for me for love and a million and a gazillion miles from realising that there is a lot I have to learn before well... being in love.

As the bell rang everyone was already headed back to class. The day continued as usual after what happened and there was just that feeling of normality was engulfing everything and all the event that happened was already washed away like it never existed.

As for the past couple of hours left had already passed, the Avant Garde members Hallie, Chelsea and Franco were now huddling into a small circle like what you do before a match in any sport. All Adrian heard from the three of them was just a bunch of whispers and chatters until they unheeded and were now going to say the final decision.

All three of them stared at him blankly like one of those finalist from American Idol who looked like they did really bad and then...

"Yes, you are now a member of Avant Garde" as the three of them said in unison.

This made Adrian's heart leap for joy due to the excitement he felt of finally joining the group. But really he wouldn't be alone for awhile thanks to these guys. And without further a due they then celebrated a welcoming party for Adrian.

Franco and Adrian well... they kind of made-up with the whole "I had the hots for Hallie thing" but this made Franco a bit wary towards Adrian even when they are only just friends. Callie and Chelsea were having a chat of their own but really it wasn't really a chat to begin with.

"Soo Chelsea... are you excited to see your worst enemy??" Callie said while she motioned her red cup her her mouth.

"Yeah, right as if Hallie. And would you also please stop joking around you know I hated the girl ever since she joined Avant." as Chelsea said while she was emptying out the remains of her drink like a person who just wants to drown her sorrows

Hallie who was teasing Chelsea about someone which made her upset and pissed. This kind of brought a huge question mark appear on top of my head.

Who might they be talking about???

———————————-

Hey guys!

I will end this chapter short here because this was the continuation of the first one.

So what do you guys think about Adrian? He might be all geek and study but he is still human at heart. And his heart is in a million pieces and on the way to recovery 

Adrian:Sean, how could you do this to me??

Me: Ummm... I would want to let the readers see that you aren't just some weak geek and that you could make a change and gain experiences that you weren't really meant for to happen.

Adrian: //shock// and is doused in a stormy cloud.

Me: //pats// its ok...

Yeah... well there is a lot of stuff that he would like to experience plus Adrian is also my persona in life, in which there were certain things that I wanted to change and accept for the better and not for the worst.

Also do you wanna know who that mystery girl that Chelsea hates so much? Well I am not going to spoil you on that guys, you just have to find that out yourselves.

Sooo yeah hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and hope I will see you again sometime.

SeanOcampo9

© 2015 19th of April