Here I was... So what should I do?

Hey guys!
All I want to say is hope you enjoy this chapter as always and also enjoy your day.
----------------------------
Lets see...

Here I am still stuck in the club but rather than stay here I still have an hour left for my last class of the day.

Hey folks! If you might be wondering where I am at the moment. I am still at this student council room which was actual the room. I hardly, didn't know that this place existed because Chelsea and the gang call it "Avant Garde". I am clueless to the things that are happening around me, due to just focusing on the main points which is studying or I don't have a social life to begin with.

Option 2 is a more accurate answer.

I faced Chelsea,Hallie and Hulky Franco who were seated in front of me. They were seated on a plush red velvet seat like the ones in Ouran Highschool( reference from anime). I was seated the opposite of them, sitting on the same type of seat but which was only a single seater. The floor was tiled with a mosaic design and the room was quite neat and polished that when someone comes in they would be blinded by the cleanliness of the room.

My hands were fumbling with each other as I stared at them. While Chelsea who was explaining what the Avant Garde does for a living, which was also the student council.My mind kept deciding on whether I should get the hell out of here and think that this was not my business and I wasn't fit for this even and yet, why did I even took the chance to stay here when I knew myself that I didn't want to be here in the first place. The door was just a couple of steps behind me and this would all be just a dream.

As I continued nodding and said my "Okay's" when Chelsea wanted to know if I understood from start to finish. To be exact, I already knew how things were run around here, but how would this apply to a person like me. I might just become their little scapegoat and make me do all the secretary work or the treasurer stuff. I begged to the heavens in my mind, that it would not be the terrible fate that I have to endure. All I want is something not too problematic I still have a school life to do, you know.

'Wait!!, why do I seem soo interested in this when I was only dragged in this group.' I grumbled and gritted at my self for being reeled into this... group or life that I would or wound't want.

As I was in my phase of distaste for myself such as giving hints to the people in the room with my split second mood swings. Chelsea who propped one finger to her chin while her thumb was underneath it, began to produce a grin. And then it hit me, I was already handing out a form of sweet satisfaction with just a few quick facial expressions from happy to sad to being humble and at ease to being self chaotic.

It was a mix of satisfaction or delight which would have created a plot being carried out in her head. With the thought in my mind I kinda wanna quit, even though I just joined two seconds ago. As I turned my gaze away from the plotting Chelsea. Hallie was staring at me which made me twitch a bit, it may be due to her being all quiet which was quite unnerving.

Plus Franco was also staring at me with a glare that said "Follow or I'll break you "

From the explanation and to what is happening now was giving me a migraine. I hardly, cannot jam up all the information into one folder in my head, it was just unnecessary. It was really not a huge problem for me to join such a silly club but in a general fact. I just want to be left alone.

I tried to do things my way but hardly enough, Chelsea over here wants to be the Diva of us all and we have to kneel down before her. That was an understatement. I just want to get out of here pronto and well ignore them for the rest of the year. I quickly thought more ways to avoid them which made the pain in my head grew worse like a sledgehammer just ran me over.

My mind was in full on anguish and I just wanted to leave from this place and I just know what to do

I acted out the situation of 'I-am-dying-of-a-freaking-migraine". The next thing I knew, everybody was staring at me what seems like a minute or a decade. There brains then added 2 and 2 together and they were quite concerned. Despite my actions, Hallie was still unfazed but Chelsea and Franco were. Who knew they could be so sympathetic with this little act. My brain told me 'Nice show Adrian and all you had to do was keep at it and just go to the door and your out and Adios!'.

'Guys, is it okay for me to just leave here now? I kinda umm not feeling my best today.' as I continued rubbing my temples to lure them into this fake like state I was in. As I said those words Hallie, still unconvinced of my dilemma. But the other two were suckers for my acting.

Chelsea or Franco quickly ushered me out of the room. As I walked down the corridor which was quite liberating and relaxing from the outside instead of that suffocating little air tank . I could now quickly make a run for it. First, I just have to act out as a person who was hurt from so much studying and yet it gave a guilty conscience to just leave them.

In a true sense, I was just being dragged to it so why do I have to join?

But only uncertainty follows me...

---------------------------

Hey guys!

Sorry to make this new update short. It is due to me wanting to study plus I wanted to distract myself for once on not studying at the moment that is.

For all the people who are preparing for their exams. Good Luck and enjoy. Also, please remind yourselfs that it is just a starting point to a variety of horizons that may lead you to the right track in life.

Soo with this I end my A/N.

SeanOcampo9

© 2015 5th of March