I met my Knight in shinny lip gloss

Hey guys!

Thanks for all the support of this story it really is nice to see people liking this type of story soo far.

Even though this is just about 7 chapters soo far but yeah. Thank you!

// smiles and jumps with joy//

I really am soo happy.

Enough about my happy time lets go to the story.

-----------------------------

I woke up to the ring of my alarm clock which was on my side table.

My face was contorted with creases that shows my distaste for the day that was awaiting me. My bed was filled with folds and my hair was now a bird nest. ' Bed hair is soo annoying early in the morning.' I thought to myself.

I groggily stood out of my bed and headed to my little bathroom. I flicked on the switched and I jumped out of fright from the horrendous sight in front of me. Besides my hair which clearly looked like growing seaweed, my face had little slashes that showed how much I kept on tossing and rolling in my bed.

My attire was a huge comfy white teacher which was long sleeved and had a cute design of a dog rolling. ' That's where I got the habit, I imitated a dog!' I mentally scolded myself. I wore on a pair of long flannel pajamas that had a cris-crossed design of red and black.

I stared quickly at the clock on the wall in the bathroom telling me it was already 6:30 am and classes start at 7:40. Plus I live pretty far from the school soo either catch the bus that takes 30 mins to come or just ask my Mom she is kinda free today.

I quickly got ready, from a quick shower to trading in my sleepwear for my dark top with the saying "If you threaten, your dead meat" which I hid under a midnight blue cardigan with some dark wash jeans. The essence of my 'I don't want to be seen and just be in the crowd' aura can be highlighted on my assassin like outfit. I wore my black boots even though the temperature was not good for them to be worn and my black thick rimmed glasses.

I went quickly went out of my room and headed to my mom's office in which I heard clicking and tapping early in the morning. For me that is. I quickly knocked on my Mom's room and said "Can I come in?"

All I heard was a reply from the other side of the door. "Sure thing,dear"

I opened the door showing that my Mom was already dressed up to go anywhere. She wore a simple crisp white polo shirt and a dark pencil skirt, she hung her suit on the coat rack which was quite close to her office table. She was glancing at me with hopeful eyes and was also wondering what was the meaning of barging into her office.

'Ugghhh,Mom"

'Yes, sweetie?'

'Can I ask you to ride me to school. I accidentally slept in late and I was wondering if you would drive me to school? Just for today.' I said while feeling embarrassed for sleeping in late which hardly ever happened to me.

'Yeah sure thing. But are you sure your okay to go to school now?' And then I thought 'Yes,Mom. If I wasn't even willing to go to school why bother asking you this question.'

But instead I just said 'Yeah, Mom. I kinda feel like I am up for it.' while i smiled at her innocently but deep down she really didn't know the pain I had felt being in that led me to not turn up to school for a few days.

'Okay if you say soo dear. Just get some breakfast and I will just finish up here in a few minutes, okay?' she said in a tone on how Moms tell their children that there is nothing to worry about.