Dreams can make a fool out of us, but does it really?

A/N

Hey guys!

I just wanna say thanks for reading this book soo far and also you might see a funny side to Adrian that I hardly wouldn't dream of becoming.Also... BEWARE!!! and SORRY : For people who might get offended or might reveal a truth about this well sorry, again. GUys which I am refering to the dudes reading this book. I might be leaking out important info.. soo sorry.

----------------------------------------------

Everything was in a haze like dark murky shadows engulfed Adrian's mind and spat him out into every guys dream. People who would think whats happening you would like say now that he is dreaming and the mind is using some information that the mind ingrains in the memory bank, which gives the dream world a chance to prank you.

Adrian was in a room. Everything was all toasty and warm and then he realised he was half naked, the sheets were sprawled around the bed in messy waves and all he could think about was What.The.Hell.

But in a literal sense he couldn't dare to just walk out on a dream of his own creation, which was kind of daring plus there was something wrong here from the very start. Why was I having this dream anyway?? Was it because of what happened yesterday of me and Hallie?

When Adrian thought of that opinion a silhouette of a girl was on the bathroom door, as every cliche dream smoke escaped from the bathroom as she walked closer. Her body was covered but I could only see golden curls and a towel wrapped around her tightly. She headed towards the bed closely and was going to kiss me. My heart pounding like a stampede. Quick, fast and uncertain. Scratch that- it was... the feeling of hopefulness that there was a girl that was liked me for starters.

As she edged closer and closer.I moved close to the edge of the bed to get a good look at her as I was at the edge. Little by little I headed to her direction as I was going closer and closer...

There it all ended and I was falling.

I was woken up by the streaks of sunlight from my bed curtain window. The birds were chirping, the kitchen kettle was hissing the hot air and the only thing wrong was that I feel on the floor. Head first and my body followed into a huge thunk. My parent's were either busy to work or they just didn't really mind on what happened. The pillow was on the floor with me and the bed sheets were kind of entangled with one my feet.

I stood on my two scrany feet and the numbness that I felt from my sleep was ebbing away due to the pain that rushed toawrds my face or head. I was now standing and still half awawke, as I turned to look at what happened I was either tossing and turning in my sleep and fell and dragged some of the bedsheets with me like a wave of protection. Yeah right.

I peered at my wardrobe mirror today, my hair was a nest and I was wearing a huge plain shirt and my red and white striped boxers. Slivers of light were anticipating to go in the room which was the like a huge dark crevice that needed some illumination to brighten things up. For me as a person who really isn't a morning person... I thought otherwise.

As I sheepishly went into the little miniature bathroom that I had. I tidied myself up wore a short sleeved army blue colared shirt and added it with a midnight blue blazer and placed a tie underneath the collar which was also the same colour. I wore a pair of dark washed Levi's jeans and some maroon leathered desert shoes.

As I was finished grooming myself with a few brush strokes to my nest of dark curls, I added a black beanie just to make my hair look neat after the beanie was adding pressure on my hair for a few minutes. I took my black messenger back that had everything for today and I treaded slowly down the corridor, in case my mom was still asleep.