Is it me or did I just meet Tinker Bell with her Razzle Dazzle

A/N

Hey guys!

I really am thankful for the support that you have for this story. I really do.

//Celebrate a party with all you guys who read the story soo far//

OK, enough about me and my happy spree hope you enjoy this chapter will continue on with my A/N.

-----------------------------------

Here I was now in my class, safe from all the unwanted attention. Well, that was an understatement. I was full of homework well not that much but still there was a pile which was as thick as a plank of wood to do and the other classes have started on a new thing in my class.

I just kept to myself and just answered every damn thing until my hands were quite tired and I made a huge amount of progress that would make my teacher and parents proud of me. Well mostly, while I was doing the work in class plus the present one. I couldn't believe that the events of today were quite not the random stuff that I would encounter always with my daily life as a teen.

The teacher who was supervising my class saw that I was slacking off a bit from the tons of homework that I had piled which almost partly was none existent so she just made a pass on me and continued surveying the class.

It was now a sunny day, the room was quite the same as always,when I had my English class. Separated octagonal tables and some people seated from the front and some seated at the back. Some took out their phones from their pockets and idly have no care of the world what soo ever if they get caught or not.

The class was busy with the scribbling of notes into paper that was the only thing present, which brought joy to the teacher who scolded me a few seconds ago for being out of the flow. As I continued scanning the room which was giving me peace of mind. I saw books being stored on shelves that were quite near a few cubicles of computer seats which were occupied by some students who were doing some research which in fact was but a huge bluff and instead, they were mindlessly just watching YouTube videos but quickly switch the windows when the teacher come near to have a quick peek if they were 'actually' doing there work.

As I peered into the wall clock on the front wall of the room which had a whiteboard underneath it with the words all in caps. ' STUDY PERIOD' with a little scribble of a side note saying ' If someone dares talk in my class, I would not let them see the light again' now they tell me why we really need education. I saw the hands of the clock ticking with a sluggish haste that would seem that the world was like in slow motion. Tick Tock Tick Tock , as it groaned with every heartbeat spent waiting for the time to assail for lunch break or next period which was another class that does not include teachers dragging me into some den where I am not see the light again.

As I hurried on writing the essays and homework that was due last week, which the teacher was ever so kind to me to even permit me to answer this late due homework. 'Being a geek has its perks' I thought to my self joyfully as I wrote with haste to finish my essay. As I breathed a sigh of relief when I was already done with my work plus the side lines of reviewing it if it was good enough, the bell rang which meant sweet release from this dreadful cage.

As I stood up while clutching the papers of overdue homework under my arm and my bag was slung with one strap from the bag as it tilted on my shoulder, I approach the teachers desk which was on the front part of the room, people were also hustling and bustling to make their way out of this place as they slammed their work on the teachers table in a pile of mush. While others behind me were impatient enough and trudged and made me capsize and my papers were flew on the ground, luckily they were stapled all together.