I was out of it so... I ran from it all and went to sober up in Scandinavia

Hey guys!

I really don't know what would come in Adrian's life. Soo everytime I would create a new chapter I might just add a bit of the bitter life (which was actually real) also the happy moments that he feels.

Enought about me. Lets continue on to Adrians little escape.

---------------------------

I was lost. Not physically but just mentally lost like I was on the right path but I was left astray later on like a crumpled piece of paper. My mind was now clear but the thought that mattered was.

'Why did I leave? Was it because I wanted nobody to place burdens that I don't really need? or Is it just that I wanted my life to be all perfect and being... plain.

I continued walking down the corridors, as my feet were set on auto pilot and I was just staring into a non existent space and just wanted to go there and be sheltered by it. In a true sense, I just feel bare and seen as an easy target to knockdown. The ruby red school bell rang with an irritating ring which might give me an actual migraine but it was just a eyesore to me now.

People came out of their prison like rooms. Some cheered that they were freed from their isolation, some massaged their shoulders and yawned from the tough day they had. I had one, but it was all put to use by useless people. As the people turned into a huge wave that might eat me up and I might get lost in. I would just want it to eat me whole and I would never be seen again.

'Adrian!! You and your dark thoughts' someone said in a huge voice in a tone that said 'what-are-you-doing-being-like-an-idiot-over-there.'

As I turned around it was Hallie who had her hands on her hips, her face had now changed from a placid and uncaring to a pissed off and worried look. This was still new for me to cope seeing a Hallie who had a pencil line for a mouth to... someone who is a worrywart. She rushed towards me like a hawk and I was just the tiny little mouse.

The height was kind of a problem in which she was just 5'5 and I was 5'9 which was a difference for me. For her it was different, the aura felt quite strong for her and weak for me. She dragged me out of the huge flood of the crowding 'hormone-emitting' teens. We walked and walked until we were some distance from the huge tidal wave of students, standing along the small patch of grassland in front of the school.

The both of us were both panting for air as every single time we took in a bucket of air we kinda laughed a bit and then continued on breathing. During this situation, it was like someone had answered the words in my head. 'HELP'

As I stared at Hallie, she was wearing boots and she had all that strength to push through all that crowd of people. Phew, as I wiped off an imaginary sweat drop from my head. Women due have some inhuman strength. So people beware of women during sales day, 'cuz their adrenal glands are going to turn them into Wonder Woman anytime soon.

I would already have  guessed that she is not that good in sports but she just burned off a ton of calories with those boots plus she is still wheezing and maybe she burned off too much glucose in her body. I must help her. I think this already happened but I kinda forget when it happened? All thats important now is that I need to replenish her sugar stock before she faints or just something to eat.

As I took a glance at the whole area, I saw the mall which was a couple of blocks away from the school, which was a no go. I saw a Starbucks shop right in front of the school but it was kinda pricey due to having not enough lunch money for the day. So I searched and searched until I found a little bakery just quite near the school.

It had some kind of European style to it but the most attractive part was that the bakery looked like a life size ginger bread house. It all had mouth-watering pastries sprawled around the place such as a thick golden brown waffle topped with berries and maple syrup or honey (that stuff isn't really edible but to the eye it was). There was also a huge tea cup and was emitting out a trail of white smoke, quickly I then realised that at the side of the tea cup was a spoon which was the chimney of the bakery.