The Life of Me that People Did not Quite get

A/N

Hey guys!

I just wanna create this book to show that there are people out there who have a sense of weirdness that ordinary people ( like everybody else) did not even realize that they are just either going on a phase or they just want people to interact with them. This might be also towards the nerdy type of people, well.. for starters

I am one of them sooo don't get me wrong but being a nerdy guy feels kinda normal the only thing that is different about you is that you have glasses on and a crappy vision on both of your eyes sooo yeah. Also all idea's from this story are just the wonderful illusion of the authors mind soo... think of it as something artistic and well imaginative in a good way.

Ok, soo enough about my non-stop talking here but hope you guys enjoy this!

Also I almost forgot, for my story Ascent its kind of hazy for me at the moment but I will promise you guys that I will work something out within this weekend because it seems like decades since I updated a chapter from that book. Soo yeah that is just about it.

Go my readers and read the life of weird poeple (that's kinda like me that is) Ohhh welll.

-------------------------------------------------------

Adrian James, he is a 17 year old guy who goes to a high school called Raynes High. The funny thing about this is everything was just all normal and fine, to his perception that is. He was now standing a mile away infront of the school front door which were gladly waiting for him to come in to make a reproductive day in school.

In which was kind of unlikely for him, he would always do his homework, revise and do all the stuff that he had to do in what was a blur of topics and lessons from the week and spend his time mostly scrolling down his Wattpad account and seeing people read his work and also do a little chit-chat with the other fellow authors in the industry.

Today, he was standing idly on the grassy patch in front of the school with his black beanie that was partially fitting on his medium sized head that covered his wavy dark locks of hair but with a long fringe sticking out on the front, he wore thick black rimmed glasses that mostly hid the light dark bags under his eyes. Today he wore a dark blue shirt that fit his slender body that had the words in front of it say 'Don't bother me when there is no need'. He wore dark washed jeans that was preferable to Adrian for today.

The worst day of them all... 'MONDAY'

The weather of that un-bearable day was just quite right. Just how Goldilocks likes it. Adrian was fiddling with his phone continuing to check for any updates of stories from other authors as he was about to refresh the books that he had on his library in Wattpad the red school bell rang somewhere in that soo called 'prison'.

People might say that it was a prison cell but for Adrian, he would just think that it was a place to gain a certain foundation of knowledge and also a place for more open and friendlier people to interact and talk. But for Adrian's situation that was a huge problem. The start of a whole new semester.

Some where already starting the 'Selection Period' in which was like dodge ball. Certain leaders of each group will gain members and well it was like a ballot-grabbing opportunity contest at the moment. He glanced at the vicinity, even if it was just the front grounds of the school which was like a field that can fit a crowd of tourists at the airport lobby.

Some of them were already huddled in mini groups while I on the other hand was just a standing spectator seeing the marvelous seen of going-to-be-popular people in front of me and the average and normal people. From the shy to the open people, they are already getting along with them soo well it gave me a twist of-jealousy?