Here I was, Dragged By My Crook

A/N
Hey guys!
I hope you enjoyed the story soo far even though it was just one chapter. When I woke up the next day (today) I saw that 5 people have already read it and I was soo happy that someone noticed my work.

Gives a 100,000 watt smile that lit up the whole city . Also all the ideas I got just pop out of my head.

Also, thank you guys, the usual was like waiting for about 2-6 days to get some views at least. The life of an author is quite rough but I enjoy it soo much.

Okay that's it for me I will continue more on the end of this chapter.

Hope you enjoy this!

-----------------------------
Andrew James a normal secluded teenage boy who feels awkward in society was now going to the cafeteria with the perpetrator who saved Andrew's phone and also took it hostage for being his money bank for the day.

'Ugghhh why did I even agree to this.' he muttered to himself

The crook heard him said that while they were walking through the hallway half way near the cafeteria and said.

'Well you did agree to the deal so you could get you're precious phone back.' he chuckled at Andrew's predicament while saying that.

Andrew got pissed off at this but just let it slide at the moment. Who wouldn't like to create a scene in broad day light.

They arrived at the cafeteria which was jammed pack with the other students, music was booming out of someones Bluetooth stereo's which filled the room with its beating thumps. Most of the people enjoyed it but they continued to just chat up with their friends in tables which was occupied by... everybody else besides me and Crook over here.

We directly went through the line and took a quick view of their menu for the day. There was a pile of fruit mostly apples,oranges and grapes. There were cartons of milk piled on to one side but some had freaky green gunk stuck on the sides. The Crook was extending his arm towards the carton of milk.

'Hey! Don't you think that something is kind of out of the ordinary about that milk you just picked up?'

He looked puzzled on why I was screaming at the top of my lungs just because he picked up the carton. 'Ummmm, I have a name and its Casper Fitzgerald and also whats wrong with this-'

Before Casper even finished, Andrew already slapped his hand holding the carton of milk that had the 'mystery green gunk' which looked like guacamole but it stank really bad.

'First of all, I should get a thank you for saving your stomach from having diarrhea and second of all you should pay attention to what you are gonna eat. That green gunk would have made it more worse for you.

Caspar then retorted in a obnoxious manner saying ' Why thank you mom for saving me from that horrid experience what ever should I do?' while flailing his hands to give emphasis.

OK that ticked me off, nobody has to become all defensive and stuff about saving your life that you would regret later on.

'OK fine. Just call me when you need me. I would just be heading off to some seat somewhere in the cafeteria so if you won't mind me leaving.' while I said this in an irritated tone that I hid quite well but the anger in my voice was clear enough that I was pissed of how he just didn't mid getting ill for school.

I then went to a secluded area of the cafeteria which was not taken, the side I picked had a good view of the que that was forming in line and I saw Casper waving at me like a long lost friend even though we just had a quick 'hustle-bustle' a few seconds ago.