The Unexpected Friendship... with a freaking crybaby

Hey guys!

Im gonna cut this A/N short and say. We are now reaching 380+ reads of this books. I feel soo happy that you guys out their read my book. Also don't forget to comment and vote. I don't have to remind you but it really is up to you guys if you wanna vote or not.

Okay, thats it for me and here we go to Adrian.

--------------------------------------------------------

The cafe was okay. I had enjoyed a time with Hallie. Telling each other stuff that hardly I could just keep to myself. It was an experience that was heart warming and after this maybe we could be... friends. The word 'friend' was highly not in my vocabulary. I could only think of books as the only company I have.

Friends or friend was already tainted by Casper when you know... I don't really have to think about that again because I am regaining the feeling of trusting someone that was someone that I could rely on besides my parents. All I see in a friend is jus they would try to support you when your feeling down and that there are times also that they are going to embarrass you on a few slip ups.

As Hallie and I departed from the cafe. Hallie went to her dad and talked for a bit, her expression had seen the light. When I mean light I mean that she drifted from that 'hard stare' kind of look but I might not get to see that often. Maybe that's the bit that separates people... trust.

Adrian stared into the sunset sky. The hues were changing from a blazing orange to a deeper colour. The wind was turning chilly in the Arizona evening, even though the place was like a tropical island. The school was already almost closing but it was still 3:40 when I checked on my Iphone. I quickly tucked my phone in my pocket as Hallie went running towards me.

Her facial features changed from a calmer one. She really did enjoy it.

'Yay! Good job Adrian.' I thought to myself.

I could already sense a type of trust building up which was good, but I am kinda getting nervous. My palm starts to sweat and then I don't really have anything to talk to her about, besides the bit about the cafe experience. Plus, me being this nervous was a new thing. Butterflies were frolicking its way into my stomach and I might mess everything up. The idea of a friendship that might bloom from this experience would become true will just breakdown due to my awkwardness.

Hallie who noticed that my hands that they were shaking a bit. She was a bit alarmed that I might be some epileptic person or something but I think she understood quickly why. She quickly grabbed both of my hands. This made me flinch a bit, she gathered my hands into her soft ones. She faced me with a heart warming smile that faded away all the negativity and awkwardness.

She told me. ' It's okay Adrian. I know that you, a person who has no friends.' I felt dejected and stabbed by those kind but mean words, and yet those were kind of true. In a deeper meaning it would mean 'Adrian, you don't have any friends so just chill'.

Hallie continued ' But, I understand the feeling. So calm down because I want to become friends with you to.'

All my loneliness had shed from those words. The pains from those incidents came flooding out, tears then trickled down my face and Hallie didn't really see it as something quite weird for a guy to cry. Hallie then comforted Adrian until his tears ran down and had the strength to compose himself again.

After what seemed like 30 minutes Adrian still hadn't stopped crying. Hallie face palmed and landed the hit on her forehead. She quickly thought and regreted ' I shouldn't have made him cry or even made that friendship speech'.

It was already 4:50 on her phone and Adrian was still crying like a baby. She then quickly thought of something and left Adrian somewhere on a bench at the front of her dads shop. Adrian was still in the sad phase but he heard the chiming bell at the store when you open and close it. Adrian faced her and she was handing over a tub of something cold.