Elizabeth Thorn Prologue

Hi guyys!

I would like to do a change, well for this chapter only not for the others. I would present to you the chapter of the final character of Avant Garde.

Please comment on/in this if I should do that for the other characters?

Somewhere out there, far from Riverside Arizona, airplanes were buzzing and people were going to and fro through different terminals. All you could think about while closing your eyes is the tapping of a dozen footmarks on cold marble stone.

A girl with crimson red hair was seated with a group of people in a plush and comfortable cushioned seat. The table was filled with the breakfast menu in highly renowned at LAX , which was called How'd yuv been? Even the title was hilarious but there food was to die for.

They had sandwiches from all the different types of combinations from BLT's, tuna sandwiches and many more... There was also a stall for your beverages that you could customise for free but the word "free" doesn't really make a much of a difference. As I remembered or saw from the bulletin board being displayed saying " $ 200 + meal for a free beverage of your choice."

This was a part of the reward I wanted to have because finally I have been moving since the past 5 years or so... Life in general is tough because you couldn't really know whats at stake. For me of course, that was the ideal truth. My dad had this plan of broadening in his field of business to may places that I even lost count.

But finally this was the day... I could permanently stay in one place and thats that.

I averted my gaze from my matcha green tea and took a quick glance from my surroundings. People were kind of busy in this July morning even though it was kind of hot outside, the busy bodied people here who are working to live would just wouldn't mind as long as they could get to their flights.

'Dear, you should quickly finish your food. It is such a waste to just leave it their having.' as mom said to me in a caring way.

She was right my sandwich which was already getting a little soggy. It was a BLT sandwich, which was not part of my criteria as a girl who would just read endlessly through a book without realising that I only had a few pages left.   

I quickly took hold of my sandwich and just took a bite and chewed until I devoured it whole. I glanced at my older brother, well... were kind of the socially opposite. Every time I go to a school with him me being a freshmen or a sophomore I would always get orders from stalks girls due to them learning about my relation towards my brother, Ethan Thorn. I even have an older sister named, Evangeline Thorn but she isn't with us at the moment.

She is already in college and doing some course that I couldn't even try to remember because when Eva was still here she would just act all smug and high and mighty that every time she talks about her course she would be so engrossed with it that anyone who talks to her about it would end up getting sleepy for the next 5 minutes.

Ohhh sorry for the late introduction, my name is Elizabeth Thorn. I am now wondering how my new school would be like and also still loving the thought of permanently staying in Arizona. In my previous schools, I hardly had friends. I was usually in the TOP BULLIED LIST in my school. Everyday I wouldn't even be left without a single scratch as I went home.

The people around me in those situations in seeing how defenceless and powerless I was against my pursuers. Some would just look away and didn't even had the guts to reach out and help me while the others just left me out there to die, metaphorically speaking. if I was already dead by know, I wouldn't be telling you guys this story about my life struggle.

As a couple of hours passed by even though, I still half heartedly not finished my sandwich or I did without thinking and as I have already eaten halfway till the ending of my book my mom, Ethel Thorn tapped my shoulder.