Was I just clueless

It was a breezy August morning. The sun was shining in the sky and I was trying my best to protect myself from the cold winds that were already trying to claim that summer is over. The people around me hardly ever noticed this.  I on the other hand, was already wearing a pair of mid wash denim jeans, my thick black rimmed glasses, a graphic tee that said 'Who knew with a thinking emoji' and a black wool hoodie. As usual, there was a huge crowd of people huddling in mini groups of six, ten or even twenty.This usually happens in Raynes High, while I was just going past through the flow of activity and just didn't give a damn.

As the day continued on, it was a good thing that Franco and Hallie didn't pick me up today because it would cause a lot of attention, and that's what I don't want to happen. As I was picking up the pace just to get in the school because of the obviously harsh cold weather. I saw a person who was lost in the crowd or should I say two. A huge flock of girls were seen hovering over something at the center of it.

As I grew closer, there was a mix of emotions. Happy squeals, tons of eye-raping and flirtatious gawking. There within the crowd were new students that came in because people who go to Raynes High people wouldn't wear something like a Hawaiian shirt that had the brightest orange and wearing a white tank top underneath. As the sleeves of the shirt were short, they revealed the muscular build of the guy. As the guy also waved and spoke in a British accent this made the squeals, even more, unbearable to listen.

I quickly manoeuvred myself to the cause of all this. As I was headed through the thick barricade of teenage girls. Some were cussing at me for intruding their gaze at the Greek but British God/model, some were trying to pull me away and some tried to tear off my glasses because I cannot see without them. This is getting me nowhere. But being in the student council makes me responsible for wanting to find peace. Even though I hate this stupid obligation. I just want to get this over with. As I finally made my way towards the source of all the noise, while I looking like a dishevelled person which I was at the end of the day. Not like this. I re-adjusted my glasses because they were also in a mishap and I saw what the girls were all looking at.
The guy had a muscular build, something close to toned and angular. He has disheveled scarlet red hair in messy curls with silver eyes and a black piercing on his left ear. I can see why the girls were screaming at the top of their lungs. He may look like a model, he maybe better looking than me and he may be the reason for this crowd. But, I need to just let them stop with this early morning commotion.
Adrian breathed in to gather some courage and waltzed towards the person causing the commotion. ' Hello and good morning. I just would like to inform you..' Adrian facing the mysterious and unnamed British dude with a grin and unsmiling eyes. He continued. 'that you are disturbing the peace as you can see these squealing girls and irritated guys passing by'. And I motioned my hand towards the obvious evidence. He did a hearty laugh which made me bit my lip on the side. This made me irritated because some of the girls were already in a more rambunctious uproar than before. Some fainted and some re-enacted death scene in chick flicks about how 'My life is now complete, now I may die peacefully' which is followed by a cliche of anguish on the people holding them in their arms. That's what's made me irritated.
After he finished his hearty laugh. He spoke in an alluring British accent that made him more alluring and more annoying than ever. 'Sorry, mate. I'm new to this country and we were just headed off towards the reception hall or you guys might call it the admissions office. So help can you help a young friend out?' I was shocked he just spotted the word 'friend' out which the term is still all new to me. Besides having so called 'friends' in the student council that I may or still not wholly trust besides Hallie and Franco knowing my address which I still don't know how they got ahold of. Ugh. Im rambling again. 'Serves you right' my brain scolding me. Back to reality.
I was gonna scold him twice but he gave me a a full on explanation on how this happened. Parent's dropped him off, still new to an American school and finally, asked a student, which was a girl and she might have been the cause of this entire uproar. Due to the fact that, there were also girl's nearing the gates. Which caused a ripple effect and here we are today. As I had summarised from his anecdotal explanation. As I was gonna delve more into the situation. I saw that there was someone hiding behind his back and peered and I was shocked. It wasn't because she was pretty but ti was just that she was the spitting image of this tall British dude. She had the same tinge of red on her hair but their eyes differ. Her's were hazel but were hidden under oval square glasses and she had the same curls on each strand of hair.
I didn't really notice her because she was well hidden under her brother's frame. And I guessed that they were related due to their proximity and how they had similar genetics. As I was still stuck with my own thoughts, the British guy waved his hand over my face to catch my attention. 'Sorry mate, you were stuck within your own thoughts. And, I forgot to introduce myself.' He released his goofy grin and it still annoyed me because it still made the girls swoon. And continued ' The names Ethan Thorn and here is my sister, Elizabeth Thorn.' While he stepped out of the way and gestured towards his sister to step out and greet. But when she peered at the me she looked really frightened which was similar to seeing a ghost.
I felt a pang but it only happened for a second. But, I did't really have to dwell much on about it and just carried on the task that I told myself to do. Assist these lost people. I quickly explained to the siblings that waiting around in public can cause disturbances and I furthered it on what they are going to do next. ''I'm gonna help you with that. Don't worry.'' But internally I was just wanting to just let my eyes focus on the ground and just ignore the commotion. But, as someone part of the student council my responsibility is to assist those in need. I told both Ethan and Elizabeth to follow me with a head gesture aiming towards the school halls. I started walking towards the hallway and I heard as both of the siblings followed steed as a heard some footsteps tailing me from behind. I heard a loud grunt coming from a group of people; the girls. I turned back and saw that they were protesting because I stole there most important entertainment. Which was tailing behind me.
I headed forward to where they're at and give them a good run through that they had school and a life to do. But Ethan extended an arm to stop me. This would also mean that he is trying to clean up the mess that he might have done in the first place. So Elizabeth and I were just standing wait behind him.

A sudden thought came to me: 'Would this get anymore worse?'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!!

Sorry guys that I just updated since like forever ago. Now Im back and will be trying to post this weekend. I know that I am a failure as a wattpad author because I kind of failed in what is expected of me. And I am truly sorry about that. Now I am back and I am making a difference. By the summer that I have left which might be a month and a couple of weeks I will try to finish this book. I know people might think that I am such a snail of an updater but I am sorry. Gathering certain data for specific scenes are experiences that I haven't experienced much myself. But that's not even a good enough excuse. I will stop myself with my sorry's and endless self-deprecation. But I will make a change of myself.