I Seem Ridiculous, But this Shirt was not any Fun

Hey guys!

I would start this story with a Authors Note and say.

I am soo happy that this quick book reached about 91 reads in about 3 days how cool is that. Well seeing as though I might be busy with real life stuff (studying, more studying and relaxing and continue...)

I am grateful to @miss_roman_numerals for being the second person to comment in this book. I really thank you for that. Also, I won't be forgetting about you @RubixCube89201 who also commented.

Commenting is fun soo try it guys, instead of you guys being silent readers and all no offense to that but yeah please feel free to express but not to the point of me being ridiculed for my work. Which I would not let it slide soo yeah.

-----------------------------------------

Soo here I was now getting changed well that was left for me to get into was the shirt Casper gave me. I took it from the table I placed it on before I was showering and spread-ed it out right in front of me and you could not believe what I am seeing right here.

The shirt was kind of ridiculous at first which had stitched or stamped on the shirt

'Facebook: Some website that deal with all the drama which Twitter was the Queen and Instagram was the page' it had the icons of each social net working site and had different hats. Twitter had the 'Queen crown' with its furry coat for the inside and the whole metal arches that had a spade like tip facing up in the center of it.

Instagram had a green beret and a feather on the side while Facebook was all glamoured up into a drama queen with all the dress and make-up set.

At first the only thing that gave me the 'heads-up-don't-wear-this' look was at how this shirt seemed soo not the thing I usually wear which like my soaked and messed top that I had a few minutes ago gave me the 'don't-come-near-me' attitude was the style I liked the most on opinion giving shirts.

The size of the shirt didn't really matter at all because I was quite tall and the shirt was a medium which would fit me like a glove with a bit of space. The only thing that would cover this was well... nothing.

The colour of the cloth was kind of synthetic plus soft to the touch, which I seemed to like. Well, all's well that end's well. I wore the shirt and walked out of the locker room smelling like a new man. Yeah right.

When I went out of the locker room, I took a quick scan from left to right and I saw Cass leaning his back on the wall with his feet propped back on one another. He stared at me first all seriousness. With his features clear to me now with the lighting at the hallway.

His tousled dark hair that had the front bit full of hair and his eyes were a dark chocolate. He wore a single tee that had the image of a person wearing a black vest with a tie. He had on a pair of light wash jeans and he and I were almost the same in height as me but a few inches taller. He wore trainers (rubber shoes).

'Sooo... wanna talk?' that was the first thing he said to me. He didn't really care for the ridiculous shirt that I had on but was more focused on the topic of well the "Life of Me". At first I wanted to agree but then nothing really came into my mind. It was just something that does not really have to be soo relaxed in talking about.

'Ugggh, dude/man or Cass. I just think that this really isn't the right time to talk about things. Such as this that is.' while a scratched the back of my head and saying this in an uncertain tone.

'Okay man. Its fine by me.' which was a great shock to me at first that he just let the topic slide down which he could see from my face that I am really shock. This "Casper'' who is now all agreeable and such to my 'social-issue' was quite different to the one who fling-ed projectile garbage right in my direction.