Being with an Idiot, Gave me an Artpiece

Firstly, I treated my friend. ok scratch that, my 'acquaintance' to his 'breakfast slash lunch slash dinner' buffet. The treat was rather an unacceptable word to use, why not 'I was kinda forced.' You get the picture.

For the thanks I get for serving him fuel for the days struggles he decided to paint me like a canvas. How thoughtful.

As if in hell I would accept that!

I was just your every day average nerd and you turn me into Picaso's or Van Goughs art piece in a split second. But I would prefer those guys to paint me instead of Casper.

My mouth was agape from the scene that was in front of me which was my shirt that I wore for the day. What am I gonna wear next? Its not as if a shirt would fall out from anywhere to save me.

"Dude, you okay?" Casper said while revealing a face filled with regret,sympathy and- was that a grin that was gonna form on his face?

When I thought about it, it did seem funny enough. But its not funny when you got hit with that soda cup, which made things all different in contrast.

To him being all dry and fine while me was soaking wet on the top and smell like a soda machine.

"Yeah. I am fine,Casper." while concealing my anger with a feint smile that hid all the demonic rage I wanted to hit him with.

"Dude, If you want I could lend you a spare shirt I have in my locker for the day. Just go shower up first and well... hope for the better right?" ending the sentence with an unknowing-full remark.

"Yeah,hope for the better." my voice trailed of in what seems to be relief but despair I guess was hinted on it too.

We went straight to Casper's locker which was on the other end of the corner which was filled with hormone releasing teens. And I didn't mind the soggy,sticky and smelly Cola sent I was giving off while I passed the hall.

We arrived at what seems to be a wreck of a locker door. Casper did the combination and snatched the shirt from the locker and threw it in front of me which I caught.

I took it gladly that there was something there to change in other than being in this messed up top.

I hurried off to the boys locker room for the sports department. They had set out shower stalls for people who used the gym but mostly anyone could use it. Raynes High was prepared for anything. The locker room took me quite awhile to find and I just realised that I hardly go to the 'gym'.

Geeks might think that it was one place that they did not quite fit in but while some other geeks and nerds like me think otherwise. I saw that mostly the stalls were quite empty and the place smelled like a cologne shop. The heavy scent of Axe was everywhere which gave me a mild headache.

'Primates who wanna attract the opposite sex that quickly should just act normal and talk to them instead of being all high and mighty.' saying it in an annoyed tone.

The things I do when I am by myself (sigh)

I wasn't really good with heavy concentrated cologne but maybe the scent would disperse once I get a good shower. Good thing that Casper had some toiletries that he gave me with the shirt that he gave. Also I wouldn't worry about towels, they just piled them up in a neat pile while the used one's were placed on the laundry pile.

The shower stalls were quite hygienic, well besides the fact that there was unspeakable substances that are not going to be mentioned and the stalls were like glass cased stalls and there was steel protector that hid my manhood, by thinking with the more safer way found a perfect stall.

I twisted the tap and warm and a relaxing stream of water glossed my skin. I used the soap and just rinsed the needed bits that was affected by the sweet and sticky scent of cola that was on me. The locker room was quite... too quite.

Which means lets sing some songs!

Who wouldn't just sing in a shower stall when you are not all alone by yourself, as long as this keeps you entertained though. If it were just you all by yourself wouldn't it seem like one of those horror movies where there was a serial killer-slash-axe murdered-slash-ghost staring right behind you while you are just there washing your self.

'That give me the creeps.' which was the only word I escaped from my lips.

'Same here' which was a response that I did not need at a time where I was already shampooing my hair. Also was the person who just answered my mental thought like a psychic or something?

My eyes were literally trying to protrude out of its sockets. Like what the hell was their a response to something I just said when I was suppose to be all alone.

I quickly rinsed the suds from my hair and face and dared myself to take a peek outside, Ohhh crap I forgot to wear glasses. Well duh Einstein you are taking a freaking shower, who wouldn't remove it?

I opened the stall door and saw that it was just Caspar or someone... I hardly recognize anyone. The whole room was a blur. 'Screw you eyesight for being this crappy in a time like this!'

The person gave me my glasses. 'Thanks.' was the only thing I could say first, that was a kind thing to say. second, this just seem like a normal scene but like hell I would accept it. I took a clearer view of my unknown converse-see, and to realise it really was Caspar.

'Hey Cass, why are you hear?' which was the only thing that registered in my mind to say in front of his face.

'Ummm, I just wanted to see if you were okay seeing as though you are quite the 'special case'. who said in an arrogant tone.

'What do you mean a special case?' my voice was kinda reaching its peak into 'serial-killer' mode. While I was still clutching to the slippery glass door and the rushing shower was still on at the back.

' Well, I kinda saw you being a goof and all while you were off on your own while waiting for me.'

When Cass said that to me, I quickly shut the glass door and locked it from the inside. I don't care what happens to my glasses, as long as Cass wouldn't give me the 'talk'. I meant to say was he already knew now how a 'mis-fit' I am in society so why bother.

'Hey what did you do that for? Not cool man!" while he was bashing on the glasses case that was acting like a shield for me at the moment while I just slumped on the wet ground not minding the grim and dirt from me that was going to stick again on my clean skin while the water drops from the shower soaked me down.

Cass realised this and he accepted the blow head on and he told me ' I will just give you some time for yourself, dude. I will be waiting for you outside the locker room.' his voice calm, easy and understanding.

Maybe this is what it felt like for someone to see your kinks and weaknesses. I continued showering until I was satisfied with the stench gone and all that. I took the towel that was hanged outside the stall. I ruffled my hair with the towel to dry it up and then I stopped mid way.

I thought about what Cass said, I accepted the fact that he kinda understood my weirdness. BUt I am still not quite sure of trusting the real me even though I am just a nerdy/geek/neet, all that is important now is how I can face him but first things first would his shirt fit me?

-------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

Here another story update. I might be going side tracked but this had a purpose by doing this.

The thing about being awkward in public is that people my think that your are jsut some lost cause that does not need any help but really in fact you are just only entertaining yourself for being all alone and no one to talk to soo yeah...

Hope this benefits to you guuys out there. People who think that being awkward/weird or anything at all they are just not seeing how cool you are for just being yourself.

Also I dedicate this chapter to @ -_Nyssa_- whom I met a few days or even weeks back. Hope you are doing well over there :)

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and continue VOSING.

SeanOcampo9

©2015 30th of January