One of life's lessons... DON'T TRUST YOUR GOD DAMN GUT!!!!!!

Short A/N

Gonna make this quick, which was already obvious from the word "short".

Just wondering if you guys enjoyed the story soo far because I hardly have 2-5 people only commenting this book. If this book is just some kind of plain work of art then... you could leave and remove this from your bookshelves people.

And if... you guys love this story so far then I am grateful to you all.

———————————

We reached the school in due time which was like 10 minutes before the bell rang. We parked the car at the student parking lot and then we said each other our fare wells for the day and might meet up at lunch but as I was done saying my good byes too Hallie with a hug Franco gave me the stink eye and I just went off and headed towards my class. I reeled my thoughts to only focus towards my class and really, it actually turned out to be a heavy struggle.

Having that freaking dream was like a blessing but still on to the point of that mysterious blonde girl. Who was she? How can I even dream about her even if I don't even know her. Even right now I couldn't stop thinking about her. 

After what seems to be like decades, classes ended and I was headed to lunch. Adrian couldn't really place the thought who that mystery woman was. Adrian quickly headed to the lunch hall, the place was already jammed pack and I was just left to stand and line up for the grub that I needed.

I quickly manoeuvred my arm and grabbed anything appetising from the deli and went out to search for a seat that might be there or in this lunch time rush is no where to be found. I sighed with regret, that I should have went out of class quickly because usually all the tables at the deli would be packed.

I shook my head in disapproval and was gonna do a take out from this place, I gazed the area knowing that I might find Hallie and Franco around the area. A pale cream arm shot out from the crowd of tables and I saw Chelsea, Hallie and Franco having lunch together. This might be the first time I have lunch with some friends. Adrian thought. The table was any normal high school table, which was like a picnic table but plain white.

The guys had their bits of food in trays, I was seated the opposite of Hallie and Franco who were snuggling like love birds. This gave me a twinge of jealousy but really I didn't gave it a second thought. I sheepishly gave an " I love you " to Hallie and she gave me back the same reply but no one else knew that it was only as a friend. This made Franco a bit jealous but really I was saying that in a friendly way or so I thought, but maybe Franco might have realised that I have feelings for his friend.

 "Will you excuse us for a moment girls?" Franco said while standing up from where he sat with Hallie.

He called me to join him where he was going to.

 'Yeah. Sure, sure. See ya around guys.' Chelsea said as she was waving her soda cup up in the air.

It took us a few minutes or which seemed like forever. Every time me and Franco walked away from the canteen the school felt dead and there was this negative pang in my chest. We stopped mid way in the halls, no one was around but us. As I quickly scanned the area, Franco lunged at me with his fists and grabbed a hold of my shirt and was pushing me upwards and I was already dangling like a flag.

'What is wrong with you, dude."

"What do you mean Franco?"

"I know what you are doing man. You have the hots for Hallie, right?'' as he was quirking his brow added with a menacing look.

And then it hit me, why would Hallie give me the butterflies every time I see her or even just feel like melting when she talks to me. And then reality hit me in the gut. I quickly deduced the facts and saw the similarities of Hallie with the blondie from my dream. From the thought of it, my lips quirked into a sly grin and then I shake my head to just kick the thought out.

 I returned my gaze at Franco who was protecting his friend from getting hurt or maybe he was just warning for something else. I didn't know what was at stake me making a fool in front of Hallie, which I already did or the fact that Franco might be looking out for me?

"Okay dude. I will back off from Hallie but please just let me try... for once to confess to a girl that I might like. Okay?"

Franco was a bit confused, maybe it was me not trying to back down but still being a pushover and wanted to end this within my pace wasn't gonna budge with Franco pinning me like a dart. Maybe after this, he might still be wary that I may have feelings for her, but really this might be the only last time that I will do it. Adrian just stared at Franco like a pleading puppy, waiting for a response that may or may not push through Franco's will of not letting me through with this confession which kind of sucks. But really, Adrian might live happily if things turn out well or not.

 As time passed for what seems to be an eternity, he removed his grip from my shirt that was on the verge of getting ripped off and I do not have a good explanation if my parents are gonna ask on laundry day. As I glanced at Franco's back as he headed swiftly towards the cafeteria, from someone who actually cares like a brother towards Hallie seems like... he was the one who is actually loved her. Plus, I do not want to mess with the bulldog ever again.

I later headed to the cafeteria, once Franco already seated in the table. I saw that Franco was quickly whispered in Hallie's ear while she was laughing to a joke or talk that Chelsea said to her. As I entered the cafeteria, she quickly stared at me at first with her thinking pokerface and then she smiled with her "dont-be-so-glum" smile, which kind of cheered me a bit.

 She quickly muttered some words to the group and then motioned herself towards me and just quickly said the words.

"Follow me." And then I did.

Adrian and Hallie then motioned towards the door on the left hand corner side which leads to the outside field. As Hallie and Adrian went out Chelsea caught a glimpse of them going out together. Chelsea then spun her gaze from them and asked Franco on what was happening, but really she already had this coming.

"Ohhh Franco what a gentle man you are. But I could see some pain inside of you just wanting to let out." as Chelsea closed in on Franco with her stare.

Franco just brushed off the comment and just stared at the outside world that wasn't trapped within metal and glass walls but into the green and fresh surrounding outside. The sun was beating hard on Hallie and Adrian as they trekked up a hill.

The grass danced with the ever caressing wind which planted a cooling effects on both teens skin. As it continued to danced and imitated the oceans churning above the surface. They both took shelter under a huge oak tree that hid them in a cool and shady area and as the sky was then painted with clouds which moved and covered the sun.

Then Hallie who led up the trek twirled around and faced Adrian who followed her and said "Soo... Franco told me that you had something to say to me." Her purplish blue eyes gazed at me with a glimmer of wanting.

But in my head, I cussed as hard as could. sjksdklahsd Why the hell did Franco did it!!!! I am gonna die right here and right now. 

—————————-

Sorry about this end guys. Also how have you guys been? I know its been ages since I posted a freakin chapter. Also I am not angry.

Its just that I have less time, in an actual sense I have my exams coming up and that my thought process of creating chapters might be placed on a pause at the moment so yeah.

Also the story soo far is quite amazing. I really am sorry that I made you have to read something long to end with something that would happen in the next chapter. I am really sorry for everything guys and hope that you enjoy your day.

SeanOcampo9

©2015 16th April