Tinker Bell wasn't enough; but Casanova over here thought otherwise

A/N

Hey guys!

I am sooo happy to announce that this book has reached 315 views that was huge surprise for me, because when I saw that my first book was head to head with this one but the difference was of the chapters I made. But still I really am thankful for you guys.

Will continue on at the end of the chapter~

--------------------------------------

I was still kinda fazed out from being hit with Tinker Bells glitter who knew girls carry dangerous thinks in their pockets. In a total sense I would recommend people to not mess with girls because they might be prepped up and be ready with their fire power.

Moving on, as I was still unsure on where I was. Before I sure I had landed and crashed on the freaking concrete floor and I kinda thump my head to hard but now the place kinda change and I would guess somebody had dragged my body off somewhere that had a cool plush sofa instead of the cold and naked floor.

As I tried to gain consciousness. I heard the people who took me hostage and prisoner in someplace in the school due to the background noise was muffled with teenager girl laughter, crashing locker slams and the wave of students coming out of their classes and were moving to their last class of the day.

I on the other hand, kind off missed myself another days work and I would kiss my sorry ass goodbye as being a well punctual high school geek that would tarnish my very essence. As i was wondering if somebody had found me and dragged me to the nurses office to rest and wake up, my thoughts think otherwise.

I heard voices saying:

'Is he okay, and what did you do that for Hallie? Huh. Putting that stunt out of the public, you know people might be curious on whats going on in your head but that was just too much.' the guy said to her in a caring way but was rather disappointed at her for causing to much damage.

As he said the word Hallie, that would be the name of the girl that had pumped me in the corridor and who also threw me a design that I made me look like a dazzling Christmas tree. Hope Santa Claus now would visit me this year just to see that. But that was not the point here, it was about whether I could get out of this place unharmed and in full condition.

Hallie replied, ' But Franco, how could I not do it that guy was soo not fabulous enough to be in front of my presence so i just buffed him up with my glitter to make him fabu~ and eye catching.' as she said while making the experience some kind of fashion company needing a little spic into their clothing line. For me, i was not even fit to do that, I was really contented with the clothes I picked myself and that is that. Don't judge me.

Franco then retorted ' But still, you know Hallie that other people don't know that you quickly have the habbit to freak out on people who are not that stylish enough.' he said as if it would make things anymore better but for me it really didn't matter as long as I have freaking glitter in my clothes when I didn't join a freaking art club.

The reply was then accompanied with a familiar voice. 'Yeah, Adrian didn't to go through all that, right Hallie?'

As I quickly formulated in my head who that familiar voice was all I know was one person knew my name and that was Chelsea Ricards. Who knew she had me name in the first place, do people know me for my excellent geeky skills or just me being known us the 'Slushy Boy' from the canteen incident or 'Coffee Man' from the Starbucks Incident, take your pick people.

As I heard Chelsea mention my name, my body quickly elevated up from the couch and I saw where I was. It was inside a small room which was big enough like a hotel room. I was placed on a velvet red sofa and my head awhile ago was place on a cushion which lightened my bruised on my head. There was a small shelf at the front which I was facing and the sofa's back had a view of the people who were near a wooden oak desk.