𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚙𝚒𝚍 𝚛𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚖𝚎𝚗

tw: fighting

your pov:

i was sooo... bored, i had no idea what i could do, it's only my second day here. well, i have to go grocery shopping i guess.

there's a 'tesco's' here in london which is basically walmart, apparently that store has everything you could possibly think of.

no wonder it's so popular.

i get ready to leave the house and put on a north face cream puffer jacket

i really liked this jacket, wait, wasn't this the same brand louis has.

yes it was! but his was plain black.

wait why am i thinking about him? chile...

i grab my keys, my purse and wallet, and leave the house, tesco's was on the high street. i don't know what that is but i guess it's the busiest street, like the plaza.

i take the lift down the flat and leave.

(time speed)

as i get to the store i take a shopping cart, weird how brits say "trollies"

i start going down the aisles.

as i go down the soda aisle. a bunch of those roadmen are in the soda section.

they come up to me and surround my cart.

"oi why you here for uno this aisle is only for the mandem and me" said a roadman in fully black.

i gulped. "i just came here for soda.." i said nervously.

"soda? who the fuck calls it soda?" says another roadman.

"oh right sorry, i'm from america... i-"

"you call it fizzy drinks PUSSIO" says like the main guy of the group as they all start brutally punching me..

i end up blacking out. all i remember was the roadmen giving me a black eye, pouring an energy drink all over my hair and puffer jacket, and kicking my stomach.

and then i heard them leave, and then i blacked out.

———————————————————————————

tesco workers pov:
i was walking down the aidsles making sure there was no trouble.

oh my god...

a beautiful innocent girl was beaten up by a group of roadmen, the ones that always stick around here.

i saw them running out of the aisle.