𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎!

louis pov:

me and issie left the house as we made our way to her car which was in the driveway.

we got inside as issie started the car and started driving to the local sainsbury's.

"what do you think we should get her?" issie asked, turning towards me.

"i don't know, what vibe does she give off? like, what flowers do you think she likes?"
i asked issie, waiting for her response.

"definately scorpion grasses"

"what on earth is that?" i asked in confusion

(if you didn't know what they look like, this is how they look like :) )

"they're like these tiny blue flowers with barely any scent, i mean we could spray some perfume on them i guess, and they do as well come in pink and white petals, what do you think she would like?" issie said.

"probably white, i mean it would match her apartment since she's leaving today anyways..."

"she's going home?" issie said.

"yep... and i've got school." i said, sighing in sadness.

"awww you're going to miss her aren't you" she said teasingly.

"shut up!" i said as i blushed slightly whilst hiding my face, so she doesn't notice.

afree a bit we arrived at sainsburys and made our way inside. we quickly went to an employee to ask for wHiTe sCoRpiOn gRaSSeS since that's what they're called apparently, according to scientist Issie Partridge.

the employee took us straight to the flower section where we found beautiful scorpion grasses.

issie picked out the prettiest scorpion grasses, but they were only growing.

"get the ones that already opened" i said.

"if we get the ones that haven't opened yet they will last longer than the open ones!" issie said.

"okay whatever, let's go get some chocolate."
i said as we made our way to the chocolate aisle.

i picked out the Ferrero Rocher chocolates, hoping y/n would like them, as me and issie then proceeded to checkout, where i had to pay of course since that was the deal i made with issie.

we went back home and when we arrived, i already saw our parents' note on the table.

"we left the house, make yourself some breakfast :))"