𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚗𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚜

your pov:

me and louis got along really well, he was really kind hearted and funny.

we walked along the pavement of the park until he asked me a question, but had a serious face on, which got me nervous.

"uhm may i ask you a question!?" louis says, with nervousness filling his voice.

"sure!" i said in an upbeat tone, but i was actually quite nervous.

"uhh.. are you single?" he gulps straight after, looking like he just regret what he said.

"yep! i am." i said with happiness.

he smiled, relieved to hear i was single. but quickly, really quickly, my mood changed.

i felt guilty and scared, when that question reminded me of my ex. Jason.

"is everything okay?" louis looks at me with concern.

"w-what yeah!" i said smiling weakly at him but then quickly getting sad again after.

"what's up." louis says as he stops walking and pulls my shoulder back gently. i flinched

"oh my god i'm so sorry." he said.

"it's okay."

"so.. what's wrong?"

"i don't want to talk about this louis"

"please tell m-"

"louis.." i said with tears filling up my eyes.

louis got really sad when he saw me sobbing, he quickly grabbed me and hugged me tightly.

the breeze flowing by us as i could hear louis breathing uncontrollably.

"p-please don't be sad" he said.

his voice was getting shaky, but he kept it together.

"i-i'm sorry" i said

"what are you sorry for?!" louis said as he slowly pulled away.

his big veiny hands slowly getting closer to my face as i tried not to flinch.

he wiped my tears down.

it was my ex, if you didn't catch along. he was very abusive, which is why i basically flinched.

"don't cry." he said as he hugged me again.

"i should go home." i said.

"i'll take you to your house." louis says smiling weakly.

i smiled weakly back as we started going in the opposite way to my flat.
———————————————————————————

(time speed)

your pov:
we got to the flat, but the entrance had no lights, was there a power cut? i open the door with my keys as louis leads me inside

"why is it so dark?" he says

"i'm not sure.. i think there's a power cut" i say back

"hello y/n! there's currently a power cut, meaning th lifts aren't working, so you will have to go use the stairs to the 12th floor" the lady at the front desk says.

louis grabbed my arm. "you can't walk all the way to the 12th floor"

i looked at him in confusion.
"that's the only way i can get to my house."

"you can't, plus you're going to have to use your flashlight everywhere you go in your house."

"true, but that means that i will have to sleep-"