𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚜 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘𝚘

your pov:

"jesus christ thank you! this looks great!" louis said with a big smile on his face.

"i'm sure it is! anyways i'll go pack some clothes it's going to take me like 15 minutes if that's okay?"

"of course! take your time!"

i smile as i go to the bedroom to pack my clothes, i packed 6 shirts, 4 jumpers and 2 coats i case we go outside.

then, i packed 8 pairs of trousers, 2 pairs of jeans, 3 sweatpants and 3 leggings, but they were cosy!

then i packed my underwear and got then all my makeup, i also took some jewellery since i loved wearing it!

this whole process took me ten minutes, which wasn't so bad.

i got distracted by my phone for a bit.

whilst i was on my phone though, i saw louis tagged me in his story.. i opened his story and saw...

 i opened his story and saw

i smiled. obviously he had to post about my hot chocolate. i mean, he was cute, as always.

i take my HEAVY bag with all the things and go back to the livingroom.

louis is there sitting on his phone sipping to the hot chocolate i made him.

"hey!" he said, quickly looking at me.

"hey" i said dropping my heavy badg of clothes and quietly gasping for air.

"what have you got in there? rocks?" he said playfully.

"and bricks" i said as we both started laughing.

"okay finish off your chocolate, NO RUSH! and then we can leave. oh yeah! i nearly forgot, i have to give back issies clothes from the washing machine, wait."

i went to the laundry room and there was issies clothes! i took them out of the washing machine since i wasn't at home when they finished cleaning, they were dry luckily.

i took them out and then ironed them, folding them all into a neat pile.

"should i give issie this note..?"  i thought to myself.

i was just staring at the clothes whilst thinking.

"hmmm-"

"BOO!"

"AHHH!! LOUIS!" i said as i basically fell to the ground and covered my face, almost crying of the scariness.

"oh my god i'm so sorry!" louis said.

"it's okay" i said as we both slowly started giggling, not keeping serious, and then falling into laughter.

this man was my soulmate, i knew it.

"anyways, i was thinking whether i should give issie this note i wrote yesterday before i ended up in the hospital, but i think you or i told her what really happened"

"oh yeah i told her, but can you read the note?"

"uhhh.. sure?"
i read out the note that said...

hey issie,
i know you probably heard what louis said and told you about my past, and i forgive you for being so overprotective. i like that. at least i know i won't ever hurt louis because i'll have to experience you getting mad. and i never wanted to hurt louis nor i ever will. i just want to let you know that i'm okay with what happened in my past, and you shouldn't have to worry about me. tell louis to not worry about me either, i hope to be okay.
if you ever need anything, here's my number
+1 486529477  (fake number lol)
and my instagram
@boring.y/n

i looked back at louis, who had tears in his eyes for some odd reason.

"what's wrong?" i said whilst i wiped his tears off.

"you really won't hurt me?"

"no! louis what do you think i will? your the most perfect boy i've ever met and i would never hurt you!!"

he fell into tears.

"louis? if there something you have to tell me?"

"no one has ever cared for me this much. in other words, all my exes were so self cantered about themselves that they never asked if i was okay when i was struggling."

"what were you struggling with, louis?"

"parents arguing..."

at this point, i wanted to cry.

but i didn't, i had to stay strong and be there for louis, otherwise i would seem way too self centred.

"shhhh" i said whilst he sobbed into my shoulder as my acrylics were in his hair.

"louis, just know that i will always be here for you and i will make sure to do anything to make you happy, and so that you won't experience some stuff like i did, because i don't want to see you sad okay?"

"mhm" he said quietly.

"okay louis, do you want anything?"

"no..no thanks. i'll go back and finish my hot chocolate."

"alright, i'm here if you need me"

he left.

yet i still don't know if i should five this note to issie or not, you know what, i will!

i'll just say it was before the incident. okay!

i grab issies clothes and put them in a separate bag.

then i went back to the livingroom to see louis on his phone again. which was completely okay.

"alright louis, i'm just going to check and make sure i have everythjnf and then we can leave!"

"okay!"

———————————꧁꧂————————————

⚠︎︎𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕖⚠︎︎

ʜɪɪ! Sᴏ ɪᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ ɪғ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʀʏ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ᴇxᴘʀᴇss ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs ɪɴ ᴀ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟsᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴇxᴘʀᴇss ᴛʜᴇᴍ!  
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Aʟᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴘʟᴀɴɴᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ɪ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ɪᴛ, ɪ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴛʙɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴀs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ sᴀᴅ ᴍᴀɴʏ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɢᴏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴡᴀs ᴘʟᴀɴɴɪɴɢ ɪᴛ.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Bᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴡᴀs ᴛʏᴘɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ᴅɪᴅ ʙʀɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇ. Bᴜᴛ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs, ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴀɴᴅ ɪʟʟ ᴛʀʏ ᴍʏ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴜᴘʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ɴɪɢʜᴛ! Xx