𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚗

your pov:

i stood up in anger, as i saw the referee pull out the yellow card. this means i will be off the pitch soon. i knew i had to try my best to get another two goals.

"WHAT?" i shouted as it all went quiet.

"i'm sorry ma'am"

"YEAH YOU SHOULD BE, YOURE SOME UNPROFESSIONAL REFEREE."

i was about to fight this man. it wasn't even fair. the guy i slide tackled, joe, wasnt even hurt! he stood up with no hurting bones.

as i was about to punch the referees face i heard loads of gasps but i felt someone holding me back.

they turned me around and i saw louis standing there.

"listen, keep your cool y/n. i don't wanna be getting in trouble for this."

"piss off louis! you take school way too seriously! just get a bloody grip because i'll be the one getting in trouble, and i COULDNT CARE LESS!" i said as i pushed him off of me and and everyone "ooooooooowwwwhhhhhh"

i rolled my eyes and went back to my place.

the whistle blew as joe ran and i slide tackled him again.

"DONR BLOW THE WHISTLE" i shouted as the referee didn't blow it, luckily, i tried to make a run for it and noticed dan from my team  on  my left, he put his hand up, alarming me to send him the ball and so i kicked it as cheers began again.

i ran towards the goal and the ball was passed to me yet again, but it was very high, so there was nothing else to do, but header it.

i jumped as the ball bounced of my head towards the goal. the moment of truth.

i heard the net move as i ran happily toward my team giving rob a big hug. everyone cheered and cheered.

"LAST ONE Y/N" i heard william shout.

"Y/N" everyone started cheering, joe started and i could tell he was getting pissed that he was losing, i ran after the ball when the whistle blowed and i was unable to get it, joe made the run for the goal but the goalkeeper on my team got the ball luckily.

the goalie kicked the ball to dan and dan then started running towards the other net where i was. i also saw joe running towards me.

the ball nearly hit my leg as joe charged towards my body making me basically fall onto the ground harshly.

my face was facing the ground and i crawled
up into a ball trying to stop the pain from my stomach.

i heard the whistle go off as the referee was running to me, and so was louis.

why is he coming to me when he was acting like a pussy before?

the referee came to me and so did louis, but the referee got someone to take louis away.

the referee flipped menover as i stretched my legs out in pain.

"THATS A FREE KICK" the referee said as he helped me stand up.

my team came to me and made sure i was okay

"i'll take the kick, pinky promise i'll get it in the net and we will win the game" i said.

the boys didn't hesitate to let me as they took their positions near the net just in case i missed they could be able to possibly shoot it in again.

i was limping badly, and i saw louis looking at me worried.

cheers began and everyone started cheering my name.

i kicked my knee cap, where i felt the pain. and then i took a deep breath, stepped back 4 steps from the ball.

the whistle blower as i stayed here for a good 3 seconds took a deep breath and then ran.

the ball hit the post and bounced back to me. the cheers suddenly stopped until i cycle kicked the ball.

(this is a cycle kick lmao)

the ball hit the net hardly abs cheers began to fill my ears. basically everyone came and hugged me as i was lying on the floor from my cycle kick.

i was so impressed with myself.

the referee spudded me and i was really happy. the referee for everyone off of me except my team.

i spudded the other team and my team were really proud of me.

a bell went off and everyone has started to make their way to the buildings, except william, who was sitting by the tree waiting for me so he could start his tour with me.

i was excited for the tour.

i walked over to him and only he was there; i looked towards the buiinf and louis, jack, wyatt, noah and caleb have already left for their lessons. i was so proud of myself and when i came to william he stood up and gave me a big hug.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎꧁𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕖:꧂
𝙬𝙮𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙜,
𝙇𝙈𝙁𝘼𝙊 𝙋𝙇𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙀. 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙨 𝙞 𝙖𝙢 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙙𝙤 𝙥𝙡𝙦𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙤𝙩𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙖𝙢 𝙖 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙤𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙨𝙠😒

𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙞 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨. 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙨, 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙪𝙣𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 4𝙠 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙨 𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙜 𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙨𝙢!!!

𝙄𝙁 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙡𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙋𝙇𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙀 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙨 𝙞 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙚𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙞𝙩.
𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙚𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙪𝙥 𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙨𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚 𝙧𝙝𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙, 𝙧𝙚-𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙞𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙚𝙢𝙙 𝙪𝙥 𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙤𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣, 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙖𝙚𝙨! 𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨, 𝙞𝙡𝙮𝙨𝙢 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙪𝙪𝙪 𝙭𝙭