𝚜𝚘 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎

your pov:

"uhh- i don't want to disturb anyone or anything..."

"what?? you won't! you can stay here for lunch and go see louis and then i can get a student to take you around the school. the school is big but you're more than welcome!"

"oh okay!"

"come on, let me lead you to the playing fields outside, where louis probably is"

she left the front desk abs opened the door that had to have a code typed into it in order for it to open.

she smiled as i walked through, and she led me through the corridors.

i saw many girls that were looking at me shocked. was there something on my face?

i ignored it though, not trying to freak out in the middle of a school i don't even know the way around.

eventually the lady and i made it to the canteen (kitchen), where she said she would just want to check if louis was there.

my chains were making a noise which led everyone to bring their attention to me.

i honestly felt like i had the power in this school. the girls were jealous, and the boys simped.

the lady led me to a group of guys i didn't even know.

"hello boys this is y/n, are you going to find louis?"

"uhhh yes we are!" one of the boys said.

the rest turned around and i saw William!

when he saw me he stretched his arms out as i went towards him and gave him a welcoming hug.

"before you guys go find louis, does any of you have any lessons after lunch?"

"no i don't miss" william said.

"great, you can take her around the school, if that's fine"

"sure!"

the lady left me with the boys, and like everyone was looking at me.

"hey" he said.

"hi!" i said as i smiled.

"you look great, let me introduce you to the boys"

he turned to look at the boys, there was like 5 of them.

"guys this is y/n"

all of them suddenly came to me and held out a hand, whilst they introduced themselves.

there was a noah, a jack, a finn, a wyatt and a caleb.

they were all very tall, just like louis, some a bit taller.

i was only 5'2 and they were probably around 6' - 6'3, which was a big difference.

we all started heading outside. me and william at the front, as he basically led me with all the guys behind.

"louis said he's by the tree where we always sit next to the football (sOcCeR) field" finn said.

"alright!" william said, as we came outside to the sun shining upon our skin.

we went to some big tree where i saw louis sitting down with his lunch food abs his phone in his hand.

his school allowed phones, which was cool.

we were walking towards louis and some of the boys like finn and caleb started running to him as they threw their bags at louis joust for a laugh.

"y/n's here" noah shouted from a distance which led louis to look at me from afar, in confusion.

he wasn't confused as in, mad that i'm here, but he was really happy.

i saw him throw his blazer off of him as he ran towards me and hugged me.

william giggled awkwardly as he went to noah, caleb, finn, wyatt and jack.

me and louis were in the middle of the field.

"you look so great, i never thought you would wear this" he said looking me up and down, as he laid his hands on my waist, and my hands on his shoulders, as we admired ourselves.

"thanks..." i said blushing harshly.

"not to be rude, but why are you here?"

"oh the lady at the front desk said that i could come here and then william will later show me around the school and apparently the tour will finish just before school ends, so i guess i'll see you outside the gate after school!"

"that's great!" he said smiling, as his mood changed into a confused, mad one, "have you made any contact with william?"

"uh.. he followed me on instagram, an i followed him back."

he rolled his eyes as he looked away, pushing my waist away from him, as he walked to the boys.

i didn't know whether i should go there.

a ball approached my leg. it was a football! i loved football (soccer) since i was a child! i
and i am in fact really good at it.

i saw another group of guys approach the ball, but not so close, they waited for me to kick it back to them.

"hey can i play with you guys?" i asked.

"uhhh-" the boys looked at eachother and smiled.

"sure!" most of them said.

there was 7 of them.

"okay wait i'll just put my bag down" i said as i ran to the boys.

i ran over as they all looked.

i dropped my bag to the floor, which was a fluffy navy blue shoulder bag.

"hey aren't you gonna sir and talk to us?"

"nah i'm going to play football." i said

i saw louis' head raise in slight shock.

"why don't you wanna talk to us?"

"looks like your overprotective friend LOUIS doesn't want me following you" i said to william.

his eyes opened wide as i shrugged, taking off my zip up which i had an oversized ripndip tee under.

i dropped my zip up to the floor and started running back to where i met the boys.

they were split into two groups, one had four boys and the other had three

"you're on that team" the boy from the other group said, as i made my way to the group of 3 boys.

"i'm y/n" i said to everyone.

we all introduced eachother and then we went to a field quite close to where louis and the boys were sitting at.