𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎

your pov:

as me and louis were making our way to the livingroom issie started talking to louis about their family, which was completely fine.

i sat down and louis sat down right next to me, almost putting his leg on top of mine.

yeah that's how close he was, but i didn't even bother, i spelt with this dude, ACCIDENTALLY.

anyways, i just went on my phone as louis and issie talked.

after a bit i heard some footsteps but didn't bother.

"BOO!!" millie shouted as she scared me.

i screamed, then covered my face in embarrassment.

millie came around the sofa and hugged me tightly.

"i'm sorry" she said as she did those puppy cute eyes.

i smiled and pushed her playfully. she nearly fell but then jumped on me giving me a big hug.

she leaned towards louis which made me lean towards louis as well, and welllllll... i ended up falling on louis' legs.

"MILLEEEYY!" i said in a funny british accent, she just started giggling and left me laying my head on louis' legs.

louis didn't even mind, and continued his conversation with issie as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"louis" i said. he ignored me...

"louis, louis louis louissss"

"WHAT"

i jumped a little.

"sorry.." he said.

"how long is my recovery going to take?"

"a week?"

"okay, can we go to my apartment to get me my clothes?"

"sure."

i lift my head of his legs as he went upstairs to get ready.

"you need any clothes to wear?" issie asked

"no no i think i'll be fine with these, i'll change at my house anyways!"

"of course!" she said as she smiled.

"oh and by the way, if you ever find louis shouting at you, just know that he has a really short temper! sorry about that"

"oh yeah okay, i completely understand, don't be sorry!"

i go on my phone to see louis' new post...

liked by milliebobbybrown and 59,287 others

louispartridge_ @bored.y/n made me this and i'm in love.

partriquexlover that looks good 🤭

noahschnapp she's a keeper bro
   ➪bored.y/n you think?
       ➪louispartridge_ 👀🤫
   ➪ louis..partrixge MR EXPLAIN YOURSELF

@william.franklyn.miller what are you in love with the sandwiches or her??
    ➪louispartridge_ .... i guess we never know. 😂

damn.. louis really setting himself up with me. he has that much confidence? i mean.. say less 😏 AHAHAHAHAH JK... or not?

anyways... HOLD ON A DAMN MINUTE.

MILLIE BOBBY BROWN? MILLIE. BOBBY. FUCKING BROWN. LIKED HIS POST?!!

wait what on earth?

goodness me what is going on-

SHE JUST FOLLOWED ME.

WHAT
OMG
NO
WAY
WHAT
IS
GOING
ON
I
CANT
BELIEVE
THIS
IS
THIS
A
DREAM
OR
WHAT?!!??!!

"you okay?!" louis said as i see him coming down the stairs with an orange puffer jacket and green jeans..

"no! MILLIE BOBBY BROWN JUST FOLLOWED ME!"

"oh uhm yea i have something huge coming up with her soon but i can't say anything."

"are you serious?! that's crazy i'm so proud of you!"

i say as i run into his arms to give him a big hug.

"awww" issie and millie both says.

"you ready?"

"yeah"

"okay! let's go, issie close the door please!"

me and louis make our way out, i could smell louis' perfume.. it smelt so strong but good.

gosh...

this man is literally unreal.

it is a bit cold.. all i have is a long sleeve..

„i knew you were going to be cold."

„huh?" i acted unbothered.

„im not cold"

„seriously y/n? i can literally see you shaking."

„okay louis! you're right! what are you going to do about it now?"

louis didnt hesitate to take his jacket off.

„no." i said quickly.

„what? your gonna be ill!"

„louis. i dont care."

„i-„

„louis."

this time i said it with a little anger since he was getting on my nerves.

„okay okay sorry."

we were quiet for the the rest of the joirney to my apartment. i think i scared louis a little, and i did feel really bad.

i opened the door to my apartment and sighed.

"we're here."

"y-yup"

"take your jacket off, relax, go turn on the tv and i'll make you some hot chocolate"

"you sure?"

„heck yeah! in the meantime ill pack."

i took louis' jacket and hung it up on the wall, then i made my way to the coffee machine.

i took some hot chocolate powder, as the cup was filling up with hot milk from the coffee machine.

then. when it filled up, i grabbed the hot chocolate powder and put it in, then mixed it all with a spoon. i added some chocolate syrup i made by myself.

topped it off with some whipped cream, marshmallows, my chocolate syrup drizzled over the top, and a candy cane on the side!

"woah"ours said looking at me as i held the hot chocolate then placed it on the coffee table, "here ya go!" i said with a small giggle.