𝚜𝚘𝚏𝚒𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚊𝚜𝚝

louis' pov:

after a bit i placed y/n down carefully as she spelt peacefully, the fact that i was sleeping with a girl just had me going crazy, and the fact that it was someone i like was even more crazy.

y/n has perfect e/c (eye colour eyes, they are so gorgeous, followed by her soft h/c (hair colour) which made me want to play with it constantly. her hair was thick and shiny, i loved it a bit too much.

i couldn't stop looking at as i also started thinking on what i could possibly do tomorrow with her.. take her to central london? to the mall? the mall seemed right, i decided that i should buy her loads of clothes.

i wanted to make her happy.

and i hope she will be by the end of our shopping.

she better not be moaning about the fact that i'll be paying though, since she's so genuine.

i fell into sleep as i was thinking what i should do tomorrow.

———————————————————————————

the next morning

your pov:
i woke up the next morning quite early, it was 8am and that was unusual for me.

i got up, trying tommy best not to wake up louis. i got some clothes from my bag and got changed, this is what i wore:

 i got some clothes from my bag and got changed, this is what i wore:

(w/o the puffer jacket)

i brushed my hair and did my makeup, i did my mascara, highlighter and blush.

something i always did.

but today i was feeling a bit more cute so i contoured my nose making it look snatched and thin!

i was very happy with the reshapes and when i went downstairs i saw millie was my the door.

"great you woke up just in time, i'm going out with a friend for the day and i'll be home by 8"

"okay millie, stay safe!" i gave her a big hug before she left and then i locked the door, at that moment i saw louis coming down the stairs.

"did i wake you?"

"yeah i heard the front door close but it's fine i'm taking you out to the mall today so i'm happy you woke up this early"

"oh okay! but why? i need to activate my card on my phone hold on"

louis snatched my phone before i could actually load my card ready for when we go to the mall.

"your not paying"

"what do you mean?!"

"i'm paying, for everything"

"alright louis, but watch me not buy anything, partridge."

he smiled and said "i'll buy you something then, i see you like beige colours."

i giggled as i nodded, "no, your not buying nothing!"

we make our way to the kitchen as louis puts the kettle on.

"i have an idea, we should go to the mall, then go to like sainsbury's (british shop) and get ingredients for like brownies and then later tonight when all of issies and my friends come we can all share a cake as we continue playing spin the bottle."

"that's such a good idea, yeah let's do that!" i said as we both smiled.

"oh and by the way, millie said she's going to a friends and she will be home by 8"

"okay that's fine"  louis said as i heard his connecting to the radio in the kitchen and playing Sofia by Clairo.

"omg i love clairo" i gasped suprised that louis had claironon his playlist in his phone.

"yeah same, her songs are a vibe"

"i think i found my soulmate!" i said as we both laughed and vibes to the song as i made mine and louis' favourite breakfast, avocado and eggs.

"we should name this meal something" i yelled because the music was loud.

"YEAH OKAY BUT WHAT" louis yelled loudly

"SOFIAS TOAST"

"YES, THIS WILL BE SUCH A GOOD MEMORY FROM US VIBING TO SOFIA WHILST MAKING TOAST!!" louis yelled

the music started playing and the lyrics came

i think we can do it if we tried...

louis always looked at me as the romantic typpa lines came up like if only to say your mine, sofia know that you and i, shouldn't feel like a crime.

i played along and flirted with him by looking him and saying "ohh my goddd i think i'm in love withh youuuuuuuu"

this left louis shocked as he fell happily onto the ground as j laughed, flipping the eggs and placing it on the toast.

the song was coming to an end as we both settled down to eat our breakfast.

i had one hand on the table and the other on my toast, i felt louis' cold hand move up next to mine as our fingers intertwined.

i looked over at louis to see him staring at me with a small smirk on his face, then slowly turning away.

is he trying to tell me something?

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕖:

𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕓𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕖𝕤 😜😜
𝕀 𝕕𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕪𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕨𝕠 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕥𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝 𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕠𝕠𝕟 😫
𝕚 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕞𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕒 𝕓𝕚𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕚𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕪 𝕚𝕟 𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝 𝕜𝕚𝕕𝕤, 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕥 𝕕𝕠 𝕕𝕣𝕦𝕘𝕤 𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕝 𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕦𝕡 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕕. 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕖 𝕟𝕠 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕤𝕠 𝕘𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕖𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖

𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕚 𝕒𝕝𝕤𝕠 𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕦𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕚 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕚𝕥 𝕓𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕦𝕒𝕝 𝕞𝕠𝕧𝕚𝕖, 𝕚 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕖𝕩𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕠𝕖𝕤𝕟𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕡𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕞𝕖 𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩𝕩 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕚 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕡; 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕕𝕠 𝕚 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕞𝕪 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤, 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕕𝕠 𝕚 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕕𝕠 𝕚 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕟𝕖, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕕𝕠 𝕚 𝕒𝕦𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕠𝕧𝕚𝕖 𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕖𝕤?! 𝔸𝕟𝕪𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕡𝕝𝕤 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕚 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕚𝕞 𝕣𝕦𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕣𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕦𝕔𝕜 𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕥𝕥𝕥 𝕤𝕠 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕙 🤠