𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎

(timespeed)

your pov:

i woke up to the binging noise before a flight attendant speaks into a microphone.

"we will be landing in 30 minutes, please buckle up and prepare"

i pushed the wall down in between me and louis and i saw he was still sleeping, i had to wake him up though.

so i placed my warm hand on his cheek as i rubbed his cheekbone with my thumb, which led him to slowly waking up

"we're landing soon" i whispered as he sat up properly and rubbed his eyes.

"okay" he said as he drank something and started packing the sodas away from the fridge into his bag.

"louis!" i whispered- shouted.

"what? free drinks?!" he said, shrugging and continuing to pack them away

"fair enough" i said as i started packing them as well, causing louis to laugh.

30 minutes passed by quickly and i felt that we were descending.

i look out the window to see beautiful LA...

i missed this place so much..

"can you hold my hand..." i whispered as louis looked at me and started laughing.

"why?" he said as he giggled.

i sighed and reached for his arm, pinning it down on the side of our chairs as i held it tight.

we descending to the point where we were metres away from landing mad that's when i squeezed louis' arm real hard.

moments later, we landed safely and started getting off the plane.

(let's just imagine that we are now at home because writing down every detail will take me 5 chapters lolz)

we came home to mikes house and i greeted his mother and father.

i loved them very much, they were like my second parents.

mike took me and louis up the stairs to a guest room as louis had mine and his luggage.

"so.. we only have one bed if that's oka-"

"yeah!" louis cut him off.

"is that okay y/n?" mike said.

"of course!" i said smiling.

(mike is gay, i'm not trying to romanticise any people of the lgbtq+ community i just thought it would be cool to add someone is a part of the lgbtq community since everyone that is part of the lgbt is such a humourus and funny person)

"okay, i'll leave you two to unpack" he said as he left the room and closed the door.

i flopped onto the bed, it was 3am in the morning abs the funeral was going to be at 6pm the next day.

in 19hours.

"i just wanna sleep" i said as i went under the covers and almost immidiately fell asleep.

i felt louis get in the bed and rest his hand on my waist.

as we both fell asleep.

it was 11am in the morning and i've slept for 8 hours which was pretty good for me.

i saw louis was still asleep so i quietly got out of bed and went to take a shower.

when i got out, i wore sweatpants and a crop top with a zip up jacket and a beanie.

i went downstairs and greeted mike and his parents, i called them the bason family since their surname was bason.

they greeted me and i saw that mike made me cereal.

i thanked him as me and him had some girl talk.

"how do you feel about today?" he asked.

"well obviously sad and nervous since so haven't seen my step dad in a bit and you know louis will be there to support me so i hope my father won't mind"

"he won't, i'll make sure he won't even talk to you"

i smiled.

"thanks" i said.

i finished of my cereal and washe the bowl and spoon.

i toon out some more cereal i can take upstairs to louis and i thanked mike again.

i went upstairs with the bowl of milk and cereal in my hand carefully as i entered the room.

louis was still sleeping and so i placed the cereal on the bedside table.

after i've done so, i went to my suitcase to unpack some things, not much, but some things so then i won't have to iron them.

i did the same for louis since he seemed exhausted because he hasn't woken up yet, and when i was finishing off unpacking louis' suitcase, i found him loving from side to side as he woke up slowly.

"good morning" i said as i toon the bowl of cereal and sat next to louis who was in bed.

"here's your breakfast" i said whilst smiling as he sat up, thanking me constantly and grabbing the bowl of cereal out of my hands to eat.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝗺 𝘀𝗼 𝘁𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗺 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆😩👌