𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎?

your pov:

the flight was quite boring.

louis was looking at my 3D art and i decided to show him my older ones, which he was impressed of.

"you're really talented" he said.

"thank you!" i said with my face flushing red as i fixed my bun, trying to hide my blushing.

our conversation was yet again, interrupted by the flight attendant.

"hello we serve lunch soon, you may pick out your meal and dessert" she said in her foreign accent.

"of course! thank you!" i said as i took the menu out of the side pocket of the wall, louis doing the same.

"what are you going to pick?" i asked louis out of curiousness.

"i think i'll do the fish and chips" he said as i nodded and smiled.

"what about you?" he asked.

"i'm not sure, i think i'll just get the sushi"

"dessert?" he asked.

"i don't know, brownie?"

"oh okay"

"why louis?"

"just curious"

after a bit the lady came back as me and louis ordered our food.

the lady wrote it down as she left and said the food will be done in 15 minutes.

louis' pov:

through the whole day, even in school, something hit my mind. the kiss. mine and y/na first ever kiss, it wouldn't come off my mind, what were we? friends? best friends? lovers?

i had so many questions and i was hesitating whether i should as her what we were, but did she know?

"what are we??" the words bursted out of my mouth as i instantly regretted.

"what do you mean?"

"n-never mind.." i said as i looked away, nervously.

i felt her small hand cover my hand as he lifted my hand and put it on her cheek as she leaned on the palm of my hand.

"i don't know what we are louis... i've known you for like 1 week, but our reletionship seems like we are more than friends because of that kiss, don't get me wrong, the kiss has been lurking in my mind, but i don't really think about it much since it makes me overthink." she said.

i looked at her this time.

"louis, i really have no idea what we are.." she said again.

"how do you feel around me?" i asked as my mind filled with questions

your pov:

i really didn't want to be honest, but i had to be.

"i feel safe... i've never been so open to someone, you make me feel so much better, and make me forget the past."

"the past?" he said.

"yeah.."

he looked at me confused as i sighed and said "my abusive ex" i said

his face muscles flowed down.

"right.. sorry" he said as he pulled me into a hug.

"i really don't know how to say this louis.. but i really like you... like, i'm in love" i covered my mouth as the words just jumped out my my mouth.

he giggled as he looked away for a second, did i make him uncomfortable?

"louis, sorry." i said immidiately as he looked back.

"no no don't worry i'm just trying to contemplate whether i should ask you to be my girlfriend or not, doing it on a plane isn't the best idea though" i smiled in relief as a nodded.

"right"

our food came a bit after and the l
flight attendants set out the foldable table as they placed the plate and dessert on the table.

i was left with many sushi's on my plate as i grabbed the chopsticks and added the soy sauce.

i haven't had sushi in a long time.

i started eating the sushi which was delicious.

"i've never had sushi" louis said as he grabbed a chip and put it in his mouth.

my eyes widened as i was chewing my sushi.

murder on my minddddd, joking, but hearing that louis never tried sushi made me slightly choke in shock.

i grabbed my chopsticks and grabbed a sushi.

i moved it towards louis as he looked confused but then ate it.

he covered his mouth when eating it and his eyes widened.

"oh my god" he said

"do you not like it?" i asked

"no i love it!" he said as he smiled and did a little dance.

"take some if you want! i know i won't finish it all"

"no no!"

"please louis, trust me i won't eat this"

"okay fine but you can eat my chips as well then.

"deal"

he grabbed my chopsticks as i grabbed a chip.

"how do you-" louis said before dropping the chopsticks onto my plate.

i giggled as i grabbed his hand and the chopstick, adjusting his hand posture for him to correctly hold them.

"move your pinky to move the chopstick" i said

(yo i don't even know how to hold chopsticks so if that's not how you do it, sorry)

he moved his pinky as he got shocked.

he grabbed a sushi and put it in his mouth

"yay" i whispered as we both laughed.

after we finished our main course we moved onto our dessert. well, my dessert i guess, since louis didn't get anything

"want some?" i asked louis as he looked over and said "no thanks"

i sighed as i took a small piece abs shoved it in his mouth.

"i know you want it" i said as he smiled and said "you can read minds too?" as we laughed

"that's really good, but you eat it"

"okay okay" i said as i continued eating my brownie.

i finished after 4 minutes and the flight attendant came to take our plates.

she informed us about a movie that was going to play internet he tv in front of us and she handed us headphones so we can plug them into the tv.

me and louis thanked her as we turned the tv on and plugged the headphones in.

we closed our wall between us as i took a sofa out of the little fridge abs opened it.

i also moved my chair back to make it move into a bed as i covered myself in the blanket more..