𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝

your pov:

i went around the house to make sure that i had everything and once i had everything, i went to the living room but louis wasn't there?

oh yeah, he's in the kitchen probably cleaning his cup.

i go over to the kitchen, yup, there he is, cleaning his cup.

"knew you were here."

"really?"

"yep"

"how?"

"because you love doing the dishes"

"how do you know that?"

"louis- are you kidding? you told me!"

"when?"

"oh my god" i rolled my eyes sarcastically.

"oH YEAHHHHH!"

"finally"

we both laughed.

"anyways i'll go get your jacket."

i went to get louis' orange jacket and gave it to him.

(btw this is your outfit imagine you changed in the previous chapter lol i forgot to add that sorry)

i slid on my beige puffer jacket and wen track to the kitchen where i saw louis waiting.

"ready?" louis asked

"yeah."

i wen tiger to the bags but louis quickly sprinted to them.

"i'll take them, since your little muscles can't handle these light bags" louis said jokingly as he lifted the bags up high with no effort.

"shut up!" i said giggling.

"and no, they are heavy, your just trying to show off and i know that you really are trying your harder at to lift them."

"nu uh!" louis said as he started swinging the bag around which then caused to hit me.

i FLEW.  🤾🏻 💨💨💨

i flew to the ground as the bag hit me, and i laughed.

"WHAT?? YOUR THAT LIGHT THAT THIS BAG DRAGGED YOU?!"  louis did as he ran over to me and helped me up.

"i guess soo!" i said as i laughed, trying to hide the pain in my knee. i fell onto my knee, i'm probably going to have a bruise. fuckkkk.

"you okay? you seem hurt." louis said.

"meh, my knee is aching a little.."

"oh my god i'm so sorry.."

i stood to my feet limping on my left foot.