𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚊 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢?

your pov:

we sadie our last goodbyes as i closed the door and immidiately went to change into a hoodie and matching sweats for the 12 hour long flight.

after i changed i toon all my makeup off and did my skin care and then i put my hair into a messy bun.

i made myself my favourite coffee and as the machine was making it, i got a call from issie.

i answered "hey!" i said.

"hi! me and louis are just about to leave a bit early and then we can leave when you want to!"

"yes okay! of course" i said before ending the call and taking the mug out of the machine to go sit down in the livingroom with a beautiful view of London.

i decided to sit at the mini desk office right in front of the glass where you were able to see London, i slid my MacBookAir out and logged onto my own email account, which led me onto editing 3D arts.

i loved editing 3D things, today i was working on a person with snakes comifn out of their eyes, i haven't worked on it since i came here to London.

i started placing many 3D shapes onto the lips for more detail and painting it a certain colour.

after a bit of work, i heard a knock at the door.

i opened it to se issie come straight in and hug me and louis awkwardly standing in the back.

"come in!" i said happily as they both walked in, louis giving me an awkward hi, before he took my suitcase to issies car as issie asked him to.

he left as i left the door open so i won't have to open it again after he comes back, me and issie went back to the livingroom.

"woah that's so cool!" she said, looking at my laptop screen as i explained how it was 3ad art.

"look let me plug it in on the projector so you can see it from the wall" i said as i took out my cables and connected them to the projector.

it took some time so me and issie sat there quietly until she broke the silence.

"thanks for beating up those guys, i've always wanted to do that but never got the chance."

"what guys?" i asked as i then caught on, the guys that basically bullied louis.

"yeah, louis told me, abs he said he regrets overreacting since then guys got so scared abs how they can't fight back"

"oh" i said before gulping.

i started to slowly tear up.

"are you okay?" issie asked as she stood up from the sofa.

"it was my anger issues and i just couldn't control myself" i said into my arms that covered my face.

"no no it's okay! i'm glas you let that anger out on those guys, louis even said he was happy but shouldn't have been so stubborn and how he said he knew you had anger issues so you basically couldn't help it but he realised too late. and he said he regretted everything" she said.

"oh" i said as i rubbed my tears down.

the projector started working as i ajusted it to display in the plain wall.

"oh there it is!" i said as i told issie to sit back down so i can show her sahara i've been working on.

i was showing her how to adjust the shapes and the colours, which definitely confused the living shit out her. it took me 4 years to actually understand what was going on, so i'm not even suprised that issie was confused.

i was showing her the basics and then i heard the door open, i knew it was louis so i ignored it.

i felt his presence in the room after i heard the door open and close.

i heard the sofa pillows move and so i knew it was louis.

i decided to show my other piece of 3D artwork that took me 6 months to do.

i was a whole castle with every possible detail in it.

they were pretty shocked.

"hold on, i have to use the toilet" issie said before she left.

i turned and nodded,trying not to look at louis.

i decided to disconnect the projector and had to move it from the desk to the wardrobe.

it was so heavy. i was struggling to pick it up.

i felt it immediately float off my hands and i noticed louis helping me.

"thanks" i whispered as i made my way to the wardrobe as he followed.

he put it back in the wardrobe.

i closed the wardrobe behind us and he stopped and looked at me.

"y/n"

"what?" i said

"i-i'm sorry" he said

i just smiled weakly and walked off. i didn't walk off too far as i felt him grab my hand and yank me back to him.

i gasped a bit as he looked me dead in the eye.

"please forgive me" he said innocently as his eyes started shining because of the tears.

i immidiately regretted weakly smiling as i pulled his head into my shoulder and hugged him so tightly.

we didn't say nothing we just hugged.

i kissed his cheek and said "you've done nothing wrong"

"i di-"

"louis it's okay we all do mistakes, i should be sorry" i said.

"no no no" he said as he pulled away.

"i'm sorry, i shouldn't be this overprotective of you louis but you mean so much to me. i've never loved someone so much before.

he smiled as he was about to say something, issie came back.

we all sat on the sofa for a bit until it was our time to leave. i took a backpack with my laptop, phone and other things inside just in case, abs we left my apartment.

we got in the car as louis sat in the back with me. right next to me as our knees touched and our hands intertwined. looking out to see the snow fall out of the sky calmly...