𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚜

your pov:

i opened the door to my apartment as i opened the door widely welcoming william.

"your apartment is so nice" will said in shock as he walked in.

"thanks!" i said as i smiled and led him to the kitchen.

he sat on the kitchen island stools as he then said "look, i don't want to be here for long since you're having a flight, so i'll stay here for like 1 hour" he said.

"what? i'm leaving at like 5 so you can stay for 2 hours!"

"are you sure?"

"yes will i'm sure!"

"okay."

"would you like anything to drink? i have cola, sprite, fanta, water, juice, coffee, tea"

"coffee please!"

"sure! is a white latte fine?"

"of course"

i went to the coffee machine as i pressed the digital screen.

i slid a cup just under the tube and waited.

"here's the sugar" i said as i passed will a spoon which was placed inside a bowl escoecually for sugar.

"thanks!"

we both talked for a bit until the coffee was s
done.

i put the coffee on the kitchen island.

"thank you so much" he said, as he got excited.

he put two teaspoons of sugar and mixed it, before taking a sip abs telling me it was delicious.

"come, i need to show you something" i said as i tugged on his sleeve.

he stood up, leaving his coffee behind as i took him to the livingroom where the great view of london was.

i walked through abs he stopped by the door shocked.

his mouth dropped open as he saw the view.

"oh my god" he said.

i laughed as he got closer to the window.

"the view is so pretty" he said.

"oh my god" he repeated.

"st on the sofa! i'll go get you're coffee."

he sat on the sofa as i went to grab his coffee.

i came back with his coffee.

"thanks" he said.

we sat there talking about many things.

i was very comfortable around him, but obviously not to the point where i was in love or anything, obviously.

i took out my phone abs went on instagram to upload to my personal blog.

"i have to update my fans, sorry" i said

"no no that's fine!" he said, as he took out his phone, minting his business.

"hey guys! i just wanted to come on here to update you about what has happened in london so far! most of you were worried about why i barely posted because i had a slight incident in the local tescos" before i could continue i heard william choke on the coffee he was taking sips from as he started laughing uncontrollably.

"what's so funny?" i said as i started to laugh.

"i hAD a SliGhT inCiDenT in tHe lOcaL tesCoS" he said, mocking my american accent.

"SHUT UPP" i said as we both started laughing uncontrollably. my camera did face will at one point and we couldn't stop laughing.

"okay i have to finish this will, don't laugh" i said.

"the slight incident-"

he laughed again.

"WILLIAM" i shouted as i laughed.

"okay okay i'll cover my ears!"

"THANK YOU, anyways the incident was some roadmen attacking me. i have recovered with the help of others and i hope to be posting much more soon!" i ended the recording and posted it on my instagram story.

"okay- what happened?!?" william said shocked and mad and sad in the same tone.

"i was attacked" i said before bursting out laughing as i saw him trying not to laugh.

"i cant" he said before he burst out laughing.

"look i'll show you what happened" i said before standing up in the empty area of the room.

"holding n i have to film this and keep it as a memory" he said before taking his phone out and recording me.

"okay, can i start?" i said as i was giggling in between the words.

"yes" he said before laughing harshly again.

i started laughing as i started "acting"

"okay, i was pushing a trolley-"

"TROLLEY? ISNT IT A SHOPPING CART??"

"WILLIAM IM AMERICAN"

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE LESBIAN" he said referring to that meme of a sister coming out to his brother.

i started wheezing as i fell to the floor.

"YOU SOUND LIKE A KETTLE"

at this point i couldn't breathe. i got up again trying to calm down.

i was acting as i was pushing a trolley, trying not to laugh.

"okay i was pushing a sHoPpInG cARt" i said in a british accent before he started laughing again and so did i.

"and these roadmen come near my ends ye, and they be like "oi get the fuck out of this aisle" and i was like i'm trynna get sodas stylllll and they said "sodas? who the fuck calls it sodas" and they start attacking me thinking they're badmans and they run off like the PPPPPUSIOS they are" i said everything in roadman language, as you can tell, and i found william wheezing behind the camera.

"WILLIAM YOURE WHEEZING NOW" i said as went towards him, took his phone and filmed him wheezing which then led me to wheezing.

spending time with will was so much fun, and i've never laughed so hardly in my life before.

we calmed down after a bit and i went on my phone to see who checked my story.

all the people that usually did but.. louispartridge_ ALSO checked my story.

fucking hell.

i was quite nervous that he was gonna get mad but he didn't seem to care.

i later saw william post the video of me and him on his story.

"I THOUGHT U WILL KEEP IT AS A MEMORY" i said as we laughed.

me and william talked for a bit longer until he said he had to leave since his mother wanted him home, which was completely okay.

he left the house as he hugged me tightly, knowing that i won't see him for a bit was sad, since we have became so close today.

i promised him i would message him everyday about how i felt, which was so sweet of him, knowing that there would be someone by my side, listening to how i feel.