𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

your pov:
i was so confused...

"never mind guys, shes just a friend i met at the airport today and luckily i found her in the central park today."

"calm g" the roadmen leave..

"that was scary.." i say

"i'm so sorry about that."

"it's okay"

me and louis walk back home, well not that i knew where it was, he was leading me.

(time speed)

your pov:
we got to louis' house.

it was quite big and christmas lights were out up and they were shining brightly.

"be careful here" louis said as he showed me with his leg that the pathway to the door was slippery.

i slowly moved up the pavement as he followed along.

he held onto my arm again as he knocked on the door. a tall girl with cute bangs and short hair opened the door.

"hey lou- who's this?" she says, without trying to sound rude.

"let me tell you inside" he says as he touched my back gently pushing my back so i can get into the house.

the girl closed the door behind me and louis.

"okay. this is y/n." he said

"she looks familiar" the girl says.

"we're you on a flight today?"

"yeah i was- WAIT"

we both started laughing.

"huh what's going on?!" louis says in confusion.

"she sat next to a couple and we basically sat on the same row! i knew you looked familiar" the girl said

"i'm issie by the way, louis' older sister!"

"hey, i'm y/n"

louis was just smiling.

"well that's great! you seem like you will both get along."

"oh louis, by the way, the parents left for the business trip, remember?"

"oh right! the house is to ourselves."

"yup!"

"well y/n can stay at ours right? i know i only known her for one day but her flat has a power cut so the flights don't work and she lives up on the 12th floor."

"yeah that's okay! what's the large stain on your jumper?" issie asks me.

i turn to louis as we both start laughing.

"louis spilled his coffee on me by accident, that's how we actually started talking. well this jumper is my favourite so i hope the stain comes off."

me, louis and issie were talking for another 10 minutes by the entrance.

suddenly, a girl came downstairs, i saw her walk down the stairs as tears filled my eyes.

"are you okay y/n?" louis asks me.

"i'm so sorry-" i say as i wipe my tears down.

"she looks just like my sister." i said.

louis was confused until he realised that i HAD a sister.

issie was confused.

the girl approached me as we both started talking.

i overheard louis telling issie that i HAD a sister.

issie felt bad, i could tell.

me and that girl introduced ourselves.

"hey i'm millie! who are you and why are you here? whoops that didn't mean to sound rude sorry!"

"haha it's okay! i'm y/n and i met your brother today st the park, in staying the night here because my flat has a powercut and so the lifts don't work meaning i can't get to my apartment on the TWELTH FLOOR!"

"oh yeah that's fine! there's usually power cuts around this area because of the amount of energy used up on christmas lights during christmas"

"right!" i say.

"anyways, why are your eyes watery?"

"i'm so sorry millie.. i had a sister and she looked just like you..."

millie didn't hesitate to hug me.

i hugged her tightly. so tightly... as i slowly sobbed into her shoulder as all the memories came back to me.

louis and issie joined in with the hug, and after that we all made our way upstairs.

we came into a room with leds.

"this is my room." millie said as we all sat down on the bed.

"wait come with me for a second" louis said as he grabbed my arm and we left the room.

we went into a much more plain room; it was still cool. it was louis' room, a queen sized bed, large wardrobe, a window and a gaming set up.

"i'll get you some new clothes to change into." he makes his way into his wardrobe as i sit on his comfy bed. he takes out a hoodie, which would be oversized on me, and some sweatpants.

i went to the toilet to change into the clothes, whilst louis was waiting in his room sitting on his bed on his phone. as soon as i unlocked the door he came and grabbed my old clothes and put them in the laundry.

"alright! let's go back to millies room"

i felt really comfortable around louis, although i only knew him for like 4 hours, he seemed really genuine and i loved that about him.

when we went back into millies room, issie was sitting on her phone and millie was playing some game on her macbook.

i sat down next to millie and she let me play the games for a bit, as louis watched.

we were playing many different games like lava boy and water girl and we played as a two. i completely forgot about louis whilst we were playing and when i turned around i saw he was really tired.

"louis go to sleep!" i said

"i don't want to leave you here though."

i pat my thigh telling him to place his head on my thigh. he did so, his eyes barely open, he looked cute.

his hair was a bit messy as well.

i got butterflies when i saw him like that. once he was laying on my thighs i started scratching his roots with my long acrylics which must've felt nice.

———————————————————————————

louis pov:

i wasn't actually sleepy, i just wanted to grab y/n attention.

she started at scratching my scalp with her baby blue acrylics, and it was like the best feeling ever...

i did end up falling asleep though...