𝚜𝚗𝚊𝚙 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔

your pov:

"youu did so well in the match!" he said, pulling away as his smile faded.

"are you okay..?" he said, looking at me as i fixed my cap.

"yeah" i said plainly.

"i heard-"

"william" i said taking a deep breath trying not to burst out crying.

"okay okay" he said, still worried as he hugged me again.

"i'm going back to america with louis tonight so he won't be in for the next 5 days" i said.

"yeah he told me, but he didn't seem excited about it when he told me just now at lunch"

"yeah he was mad that you followed me on instagram and that i followed you back"

"oh no, i really don't want to ruin things in between you guys, should i unfollow you?"

"no no don't worry, he's going to be okay with me when we will walk home anyways"

"yeah okay. uh, maybe we should just sit here and talk about what's going on... you know, i just don't want you to feel that way. after that we can go to the library."  william said, referring to me being on tv.

"o-okay." i said.

we sat down in awkwardness as i took out my phone to do my makeup quickly.

i took out some mascara and blush, followed by lipgloss and highlighter.

"okay, why were you.. on the bridge...?"
he said, in a sad tone.

i was already sobbing a bit, but i just let it out quickly, managing to hold my tears back.

"my mother died, that's the reason i'm going to america today."

"oh.." he said. he didn't hesitate and leaned in to hug me tightly.

"i'm so sorry to hear that" his hugs were so comforting.

"it's okay, i'll get used to it."

we pulled away as i finished off my makeup.

"anyways, how's school?" i said, trying to avoid talking about my mother.

"listen, i'm going to always be here for you alright, if you need me, text me, if you need anything, please. suicide is not the answer y/n"

"okay will" i said.

he went silent.

"how's school?" i asked.

"it's okay, apart from this one girl that's way too obsessed with me."

"oh, just block her!"

"i cant block her in real life!"

"oh right, well you could report her or just-"

i saw william was getting angry.

"let's just go to the library, i need to get some things off my mind"

"sure" i said blandly, as i grabbed my bag and we both started walking on the field towards the building as the wind blew in our faces.

"other than that, schools okay." he said.

"that's fine, how does the system work here?" i asked, trying to keep the conversation going.

"well there's sets, 4 sets, set 1 is the best and set 4 is the worst, and everyone gets put in a set for every subject, and the set can be different in every subject"

"oh! that's cool, plus you're allowed phones?!"

"yeah, the teachers say that we can use it for educational purposes but we just go on our phones during lessons"

we both laughed as we entered the building silently.

"okay, i think there's lessons in this corridor, so we have to be quiet, the walls are thin" he said, as he whispered.

i nodded as we walked down the corridor to some stairs.

we started walking up the stairs and then we came to double doors, which led you to the library.

william opened the door for me as i wen tin thanking him quietly.

little did i fucking know, louis had a reading session in there for the last hours.

fucking hellllll.

i gave william a death stare as he just looked in confusion.

louis was on a beanbag, and there were blowed up mattresses really close to it.

plus, they were the only places that were free, so, i basically had to sit next to william, on a blowed up mattress, in front of someone i love, but they are mad that i communicate with the person i will be sitting next to.

perfect timing, i thought sarcastically.

"go grab a book whilst i save this space for you"  william said as i smiled, threw the bag lightly onto the mattress, and went to the isles of books.

louis pov:

i saw y/n leave to the isles of books, and there was no other reason, but to just go to her.

i didn't wanna be mad at her. i got posted for a stupid reason, i was literally mad that she followed my bestfriend back, but i don't even own her...

i got off the beanbag, struggling a bit but eventually standing up.

i went to follow y/n.

your pov:

i was trying to reach a book which was too high up, i was on my tip toes, trying to reach it, but struggled, until i saw a hand reaching it for me.

i stood fully on my legs now as i looked at the person only to find louis grabbing the book for me.

"shortie" he said as he smashed the book on my chest waiting for me to grab it like a nerd, as he walked away smirking. i followed him with a big grin on my face.

i went back to william since i probably wasn't allowed to go to louis because the teacher was supervising him and it would probably be weird to see louis sitting right next to a visitor, which was me, of course.

so i went back to william!

i sat next to him and he saw that big grin on my face.

"what happened" he whispered to me, smiling.

"nothing, i couldn't reach for a book so louis came and grabbe-"

my silent conversation was interrupted by some old ass lady who seemed to be a teacher, standing just in front of the bellowed up mattress me and will were sitting on, and she was tapping her feet.

i got a bit pissed, so i stood up really close to her, i was the same height, as i looked at her dead in the eye as she clearly got a bit overwhelmed.

"is there a probl-" before the teacher could finish, i didn't hesitate to snap back, getting everyone's attention.

"with you, yes there is!" i snapped as everyone "ohhhhh" ed in the back.

i looked to see people giving me a thumbs up and i found louis smirking with oleg nodding his head in the no stance

louis pov:

the fact that y/n snapped back at the strictest teacher in the school, was crazy, and the fact that the teacher just walked off, a bit sad, had me wanting to cry of laughter.

my shortie is a baddie.