𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎?

your pov:

as soon as i heard that door open, i hugged issie tighter than before.

"oh my god y/n, you really are sensitive" she said as she grabbed my head and pulled me in closer.

the footsteps got louder and i immidiately knew it was louis i could just tell by the noise of the footsteps.

i heard issie mouthing something to louis, but i didn't even move my head to look at him, i started trembling and shaking badly.

"hold on y/n." she let go and i was really... scared.

childhood trauma... you know?

i was shaking.

louis hand softly touched my shoulder as i jumped.

"y/n"  he said quietly.

"i-i'm so sorry" i said.

"don't apologise! i should be the one apologising."

"no no, i shouldn't have tested you, so-"

before i could apologise, i felt him grab my waist and turn me around. he hugged me so tightly, he had really red eyes. was he crying?

"were you crying?" i asked.

"yeah, because look what i've done, i've basically scared you, and your shaking, like really badly."

"louis-"

he lifted me up and took me upstairs. i just held so tightly onto him.

his hair still wet, i ended up playing with it. it smelt really good.

we got to louis' bedroom abs he gently put me on the bed and covered me up with blankets, he quickly put a shirt on and then knelt down next to me in the bed.

"need anything?"

"no"

"alright, i'll be right back" he said as he left the room@

i was just looking at the ceiling in silence, processing what just happened, should i be mad at louis? or should i forgive him?

i felt very uneasy around him but he's the only person i really like and trust. honestly, what am i thinking.

my thinking was then interrupted by louis walking into the room with ice cream and water.

"i felt bad so i just had to get you something to cheer you up"

i just smiled and blushed a little as he handed me the ice cream. he then climbed to the other side of the bed and layed down next to me.

he started eating his ice cream as well as he was on his phone, so i took mine out as well and just scrolled through instagram.

after i finished i placed the bowl and spoon on the bedside table and turned my phone off.

i decided to lean my head against louis chest and i then fell asleep as he was playing with my hair.

it was only 5 pm but i was already tired of all that crying so i knew i was going to wake up at like 8pm.

(timespeed)

i woke up and louis wa sin the same exact position on his phone. my hair was all messy.

"you moved quite a lot in your sleep"

"i'm sorry"

"no it's okay! wait your mascara is all smudged i'll be right back."

i was like half awake anyways so i just waited for louis to come back, i had no clue why he went nor where he went, but he came back with a wipe.

he wrapped the wipe around his finger as he gently started rubbing my mascara off.

"thank you" i said.

"no worries"

he continued wiping of the mascara, he was very focused and it was so cute.

"any other makeup?"

"yeah just some blush but i'll wipe tha-"

louis was already wiping my cheeks. honestly, i love this man. but how do i tell him?

he finished wiping the makeup off my face and binned the wipe.

"you need anything?"

"no"

"are you hungry?"

"a little."

"okay. is a bagel with cream cheese okay?"

"mhm"

"alright"

he left the room to make me dinner. i honestly felt bad, but there was no reason for me to feel bad, i went on instagram and saw that louis posted a picture of me peacefully sleeping on his chest with a small text at the bottom "i won at life"

and after i saw his story i checked my notifications and it was all louis partridge fan pages asking me in my comment section whether i am dating louis.

i'm not dating louis, but i'll just ignore the messages. also a word is famous on twitter? (yours and louis' ship name) it sounds weird but- oh fuck.

i immidiately knew what it meant, it was a ship name for me and louis. i'm not complaining though, louis wouldn't post that on his story if he didn't like me would he?

louis came into the room with my bagel and cheese and handed me the plate, there were 3 bagels.

"if you can't finish them then i will" he said.

"okay, thank you."

he smiled as he went to sit on the bed.

he went on his phone again. god, will this man ever have a conversation with me until i start my online classes?

"louis, get off that phone, communicate with me, because as soon as i will recover i will be at home for 5 days a week. doing online work, and you won't be able to see me"

"alright alright."

"anyways... have you got a crush on anybody?"

"yeah, do you"

"mhmmm..."

"who is it?"

"why you gotta be so nosey louis????"

we both started laughing.

"i'm just curious!"

"i would say it but i dont know.."

"come on i won't get mad"

"why would you get mad?"

"uhh.."

"ARE YOU JEALOUS?!"

"wha- no!"

"yes you are!"

"alright i am!"

"why?"

"because i like you."

he covered his mouth in embarrassment and put his face on his mattress.

"don't worry dummy i like you too"

"really?" he said in a very different exciting tone

"yeah"

he just stared at me after, he was smiling so much i could tell his cheeks started to burn.

———————————————————————————

𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕖:
𝕙𝕚𝕚, 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕓𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔹𝕌𝕋 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 ℕ𝔼𝕎 𝕐𝔼𝔸ℝℝℝℝℝℝ!!!!
𝕚 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕫𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣, 𝕚𝕥𝕤 𝟛 𝕒𝕞 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕞 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕥 𝕤𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕕𝕖𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕕 𝕤𝕠 𝕚𝕞 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕓𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘.