𝚙𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎?

your pov:

louis started to continue his sentence.

"okay, your absolutely beautiful and i have no clue why i am you're first kiss, and i hope that your okay since i took the first move." i closed his mouth.

"why would i regret it, when i first saw you at the airport i literally already had a crush on you. but then i saw issie and thought that that was you're girlfriend, awkward" i said in a funny tone causing him to laugh.

"please kiss me." louis said.

i sighed sarcastically.

"make me" i said, fuck, that wasn't meant to come out. i knew he had a short temper, and i said that before, and he was.. mad.

next thing i knew was, louis was on top of me with one of his hands around my neck, slightly choking me as he gave me a death stare.

he was a sweet and kind boy, but seeing his hand choking me was a slight turn that i was ,in fact, shocked about.

i didn't complain though, his fluffy hair freely swooshing around the air.

i just looked at him, and smiled, as he kept a straight face, was he really that mad, his chain that he didn't take off before he went to sleep was dangling in between us.

he lowered himself and started kissing me.

happily, he wasn't as mad, i saw his face relax as he kissed me.

he quickly stopped kissing me though and hoped next to me.

"why did you stop kis-"

"SHH"

the door opened as i saw millie by the door.

"what did he sayyyyyy?!" millie said in the tone similar to that meme.

"fuck" i heard louis whisper.

"oh no millie, she was just about to say... uhm... " louis said, quickly trying to think of something.

"what were you meant to say y/n?" louis said as he looked over at me and giving me a small smile.

"fuck you" i mouthed to louis as i quickly thought of something...

"oh my god, it literally flew out of my mind" i said, my acting was well good... i couldn't think of anything so i acted as if i was about to say it but it flew out of my mind.

"okay whatever, i believe you, anyways, can you go to sleep i could literally hear louis calling you beautiful, how's not wrong, but i can't fall asleep." millie said, leaving the room.

i turned to louis and he was there trying not to burst out laughing. "i hate you" i mumbled.

he just laughed quietly.

"c'mere" he said as he probably felt bad for putting pressure on me.

he hugged me tightly as i decided to tell him "get off me louis.."

"no" he said, in a sleepy and tired tone. that was probably the most attractive thing i heard..

i drifted away into my sleep under louis' warm breathing in my neck.

louis' pov:

i was holding y/n tightly until i heard a silent knock on the door.

i saw issie walk in as she quickly tip toed to me.

"have you heard the parents immidiately stop arguing at one point?"  issie whispered, knowing that y/n was sleeping.

"yeah. y/n went downstairs to confront them and she told me what she said, she was really sweet about it, i was sobbing and she came to me and comforted me." i whispered with a small smile.

"that's so sweet, we should get her something shouldnt we?" issie said to me as i looked at her confused.

"what why?"

"oh my god louis look she literally stopped our parents from arguing, and they probably won't argue anymore since y/n told them, they would listen to someone who they just met."

"you're right"

"okay, tomorrow, 8am, wake up and we will go to sainsbury's to buy her chocolates, flowers and more." issie said, as she smiled and left the room.

when she left, i really thought deeply about how y/n basically changed our parents and put a positive impact on them, meaning that hopefully, our parents won't argue anymore, so i had to get her something.

plus, it was her last day at our house because she will be leaving tomorrow since she's recovered, she hasn't been in pain at all.

i'm happy she's recovered by tomorrow but i don't want her to live, since i remember she told me she has online work.

yet i have to go to school. fuck. i mean at least i see my mates and all but school is so draining.

i quickly put on an alarm for 8am, knowing that as soon as i hear that alarm go off, i will have to quickly turn it off so it doesn't wake up y/n.

shit, i have to get her off of me as well.

i grabbed her light body and mount it on the pillow next to me.

i started to get ready to drift off to sleep......

(next morning)

i woke up to my alarm going off on my phone, i immidiately grabbed it and turned it off trying not to wake y/n up.

i was a success! she didn't wake up.

i got out of bed slowly as i tip toed to the wardrobe taking out my Carhartt jumper that i absolutely adored.

i slid on some baggy jeans and went to the toilet to wash my face and brush my teeth.

i quickly fluffed up my hair and left the room with my air forces on, as i made my way to issies room which was on the other side of the corridor.

i knocked and saw her already ready to leave, she had everything on and her makeup set.

"you look great sis" i whispered, trying not to wake up anyone in the house.

"thanks bro, i like your jeans" she said as i thanked her and we went downstairs to leave the house in silence.

issie grabbed her keys and we left the house...

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎
𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕖:
𝗵𝗶𝗶, 𝗶 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗺 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝘅𝘂𝗮𝗹, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝘅𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘆 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱, 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘆, 𝗶 𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝗶𝘀𝗲!

𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗱 𝗶𝗺 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝗺 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸, 𝗶 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗲𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗮 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗼𝗻𝗲!