Chapter 21 - Business Dinner

It had been a while since Momo and Kyouka had snuck out together. A week has passed and both girls have focused on hanging out at school. Ever since Kyouka decided to come back to school, things got a lot more entertaining and less boring for Momo.

The cafeteria mood was a lot more fun, they had good times and laughs in the library and even though Momo was against chaos, it was a little funny when Kyouka pulled pranks on different teachers in different classes.

Overall, life was more exciting. It wasn't just a straight path she followed, now it was a path with many obstacles as well as rewards for overcoming them. Though there was never rain, it was like the dark clouds had uncovered the bright sunshine that gave a little bit more warmth to the Earth.

Even so, Momo was finishing off some homework at her desk at home. It was almost time for a special dinner her parents had rambled about all week. Until the weekend. Though Momo wanted to hang out with Kyouka and Kyouka had reached out to her by text, Momo refused to take the risk. During important days, her parents would often barge in to remind her about the importance of the event, and today was no different.

As Momo was about to write down her final answer for her math homework, the door of her bedroom flew open. Momo turned around to see who was there and it was her mother.

She was ready, all fancy and dressed up. The woman wore a long fancy red dress with a matching red purse. Her white fancy gloves matched the shining white heels that she wore. Her hair was down with a beautiful rose clip keeping it out of her face. The woman looked at Momo as she seemed a little frustrated.

"Momo, please get ready. We must leave in 15 minutes." Her mother spoke. Momo stood up from her chair as she bowed.

"Yes mother, I apologise for being late on the schedule today." Momo spoke politely. Her mother nodded as she closed the room of her door.

Momo sighed as she closed her math book, heading towards her closet as she put on a similar outfit to her mothers, though she replaced the white gloves with black ones and her heels were fancy black boots with heels instead. Momo didn't grab a purse, as she didn't feel the need to get one.

The girl rushed into her bathroom as she took out her hair from her ponytail and brushed it out. Momo put on a but of mascara and clipped her hair with a red rose pin identical to her mothers. She put the brush back where it was, as well as her mascara. Closing the draws that were under the sink, she hurried over to the exit of her room.

She left her bedroom and went downstairs, watching as the front door was open. Momo went through as she saw a black small limousine was waiting outside, her mother and father probably waiting inside. One of the house butlers closed the doors behind them as they accompanied Momo to the car.

Momo entered, having the butler close the car door behind them as she went to take a seat near her parents. Both seemed a little mad, but didn't lash out about it at the moment.

They were heading out for dinner and certainly didn't want some stupid small thing ruining their night.

Why were they having dinner anyways? Well apparently, Momo's parents were going to meet up with business partners. Momo always accompanied them, seeming as she was the so called, heir and legacy of the company. The Yaoyorozu's had a strict image on their family, so their daughter was to follow everything they went through.

The limousine ride was silent. The car drove up to a parking lot next to the restaurant they were headed to. As the car stopped, the driver stepped out, opening the door for the family. Mrs and Mr Yaoyorozu both walked out, followed by Momo.