[18]

"You'll be fine, I promise." He says genuinely grabbing my hand. I feel my cheeks heat up instantly and try to hide it. He leads me into his house with a uncontrollable smile on him face, I on the other hand was sweating in fear. I take note of the tiny details in his home, it is very minimalistic, but I love it.

"You must be Allie" I hear a women say as Tommy leads my into his living room. I recognize her face from the extremely embarrassing face time call interaction.

"Mrs.Simmons Hi" I say giving her a quick hug. Tommy's mom is a hugger, noted.

"Oh please call me Mary, Mrs. Simmons makes me feel old." I give her a quick laugh to turn to Tommy's das. To say he was intimidating the fuck out of me, is an understatement.

"I'll try" I say with a chuckle.

"This is Tommy's dad Andrew" she gives him a nudge and whispers something in his ear.

"Oh yes, I'm Andrew" He says extending his hand. I take it and shake his hand with a smile.

"We have heard so much about you. I mean Tommy really will not shut up about you. Like seriously he just goes on and-"

"MUM PLEASE! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD." Tommy yells embarrassed. Before any of us could get a word in we hear a noise blare through the house.

"SHIT SHIT SHIT" I hear an unfamiliar voice scream from the kitchen.

"ANNA WHAT DID YOU DO" Tommy's mum yells walking over to the kitchen. I look over at Tommy with a confused face and he returns the face. So helpful.

"I can take your bag to Tommy's room, if that's okay." Tommy's dad suggests.

"Yes that would be amazing, if it's not to much trouble, Thank you." I say handing him my bag. I'm guessing Tommy's dad isn't much of a talker.

"Erm so the Lasagna kind of burnt" Tommy's mum sighs walking back to where me and Tommy are standing. Tommy laughs and I smack him. You can tell his mum is obviously embarrassed.

"We can get pizza" Tommy suggest and everyone nods in agreement.

"I'll call the place" The one who I believe is Anna says.

"Do you wanna watch a movie" Tommy turns to me.

"Sure" I tell him and he leads me to his living room. His whole house has a cute minimalistic theme. I wish our apartment had a cute theme, if anything it's clutter core.

"So" he says falling on to the couch.

"So" I say repeating his actions.

"What do you wanna watch?" He asks settling into his position. God how much I wish we could cuddle right now. I know it sounds so cheesy, but he makes me feel so safe.

"I brought the rest of the Harry Potter movies. We don't have to watch them though, just a thought."

"Erm you see, about that. I was like really invested so I kind of bought them and watched the rest." That bitch.

"YOU PRICK" I say grabbing a pillow and smacking him. He holds his hands up in defense.

"ITS NOT LIKE YOU- YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THEM" He struggles to say as I continue to hit him.

"ITS THE PRINCIPAL TOMMY, THE PRINCIPAL."

"WHY DON'T WE JUST START A SHOW THAT WE CAN BOTH WATCH THAT WE HAVE NOT SEEN." Tommy having a good idea? Never head of it.

"That's a good idea, I guess" I say with sarcasm, flopping back down onto the couch. He grabs the remote and scrolls through netflix.

"Friends?" He suggests.