[21]

everyone go check out mdoesntexistt sapnap book

they literally didn't even ask for a shout out i just literally love the book and it DESERVES cloult like omg

n KNEE ways

\/ \/

Lunas POV

"What are you doing Today?" I hear Ethan, my best friends voice ring through my phone. Ethan is... how do I put this nicely? Lonely as fuck. Christmas is in three days and he has absolutely no plans. Cant really make fun of the guy, not like I have bitches throwing themselves at me.

"Today? Uh I nothing I don't think. My little cousins girlfriend is going home the day after today." I tell him while I pet one of Tommy's ugly ass dogs.

"Oh do you have to drive her?" He asks.

"No, I think her sister is dropping her off." I say remembering what Tommy had told me earlier.

"Ou sister you say?" He taunts. Men. I mean every female with a heart beat it's like AWOGA.

"Keep it in your pants why don't you Ethan. Have some self respect." I smirk.

"Oh shut up" He mocks me with his British accent. Fucking brits.

"SoOOoO can I come over?" He asks already knowing the answer.

"Ehh" I say in a sing song voice.

"I'll get you a fOoOd" He says.

" I do like food a lot better than you" I say chuckling as Ethan lets out a gasp.

"Wow" He says dramatically.

" Okay be here in one hour and if you don't have food and a monster I will not let you in" I say sweetly as I quickly hang up the phone.

"Who said anything about a mon-" Beep
Leaching Hobo

i like white monsters btw

ou and i wouldn't complain
if you also got be a butterfinger

I open the door to let the dog out first. What was the fuckers name again? Elizabeth? Eh, who cares. I scan the living room to see Allie and Tommy snuggled together. Fucking little pricks rubbing their relationships in my face.

Allies POV

"Hey little love birds" I hear Luna yell and Tommy groans.

"Shut the fuck up" He groans pulling my closer into him.

"Tommy, Allie, wake the fuck up it's 12 pm." She says banging pots and pans and I jolt up.

"IM ON A GAMER SCHEDULE WOMAN" Tommy yells at his cousin.

"And i'm on a get the fuck out of the house because I have a friend coming over schedule" She says back.

"Jokes on you Allie and I were going somewhere anyway" He says rolling his eyes.

"We were?" I say turning to him.

"wellitwaskindaasecret" He mumbles to be out of the side of his mouth.

"Oh, yeahhHhh we were" I say unsure, trying to go along.

"Okay great so you'll be out of the house inNNnn" She looks at her watch, "30ish minutes"

"WE JUST WOKE UP" Tommy screams.

"Tommy I think you are awake WITH ALL THAT SCREAMING" He mother yells from upstairs. Luna and I start bursting out laughing.