[22]

(i just wanna clear something up in this story they can both drive bc it's convenient but the reason Tessa drove Allie is bc she didn't trust her to drive like 3 hours by herself)

Allies POV

We've been in the arcade for about 5 hours now. It's gotten dark by now, but it doesn't feel like enough time has passed for it to be dark. Either way, Tommy nor I have lost our energy, especially Tommy. Remind me to never let that man have an energy drink.

"LETS GO YOU'RE SO BAD" I say as we compare our ski ball scores.

"What the fuck" He says confused since we both got insanely high scores.

"WAIT WHAT ABOUT THIS ONE" I say grabbing his hand and guiding him to a huge screen with fruit ninja on it.

"Oh HELL yeah, ITS ON!" He screams, both of us hitting go on the big screens. My fingers glide across the screen missing the bombs and slicing the fruits. I look over the screen to see Tommy focused. I may or may not have gotten distracted looking at Tommy and let all 3 fruits fall, but that's off the record. We compare scores and he wins. We end up playing twice, because I wanted to actually try, but to my luck I hit a bomb and he wins again. I decide not to go for a third round, just to avoid boosting Tommy's, already huge, ego,

"GOD IM SO FUCKING GOOD. YOU ARE JUST TERRIBLE" He trash talks me and I laugh.

"Here let's go over here." I say grabbing his hand and interlacing our fingers. I bring him over to the claw machine.

"It's about 6:45, so I'm thinking we can do this and then do the other thing I want to do." He says checking his phone.

"Other thing?" I question confused.

"Yup" He nods.

"I've been eyeing this little frog for FOREVER and I'm going to get it." I say pointing inside to the claw machine. I put my token in the slot and hit start. I navigate the claw to the frog and hit the button. As luck would have it I got the plushy on the first try.

"YOU DID IT!" Tommy screams a little to loud, that people turn around and stare. He wrapped me tightly in a hug and I smiled. I'm not one for PDA but It's different with Tommy. Everything is different with Tommy, but not in a bad way.

"Okay your turn." I say grabbing the frog from where it dropped.

"Allie I can't do this for shit" He says.

"Then I'll win you something" I smile.

"Okay, I don't want something specific so get me whatever." I smile and put another token in. Beside where the frog was there was a moth. I remember laughing at Tommy around when we first met because he said he wanted a moth and to name it Clementine. I laugh and the memory and as luck would have it again it dropped into the hole.

"Hell yeah." I say as I grab it out. "You can turn around now." I tap him on the shoulder. He turns around and I hand him the stuffed animal.

"I'm gonna name it clementine." He smiles. We laugh as we all out the arcade. It felt like we were in there for 1 hour tops.

We get in the car and he takes me wherever we are going. I accidentally end up falling asleep again so you can sense my confusion when I wake up and we are driving up a grass hill.

"Toms where the hell are we?" I ask him confused.

"WAIT CLOSE YOUR EYES! You literally couldn't wait like 15 more seconds." He says stressed.

"Okay, Okay" I defend closing my eyes back. I feel us still driving up wherever we are goin. After what felt like 30 minutes he tells my to open my eyes and I do. Wow. Its so pretty here.

We are sat on top of a big ass hill and you can see the whole city from here. I get out of the car to where Tommy is and I look down at the millions of lit up buildings illuminating in the darkness. I don't think I've ever seen something so pretty up here.

"Tommy its beautiful, like- I could live up here." I say astound and he smiles wide.

"Wait here" He says running to the car to get something. I take this time just to take in where I am. The city is beautiful by its self, but seeing every building is just breath taking. He comes back with a blanket and a little basket.

"Tommy holy shit-" I say astounded. Tommy may act like a big man who 'play women' but in all reality he's a softy. Fucking simp. My fucking simp.

"If you don't like it we can go back-" I says quickly.

"-Tommy-" I try to interrupt him.

"It's definitely fine if you don't want-" He carries on.

"TOMMY" I say louder getting his attention.

"What?" He says confused.

"I love it" I say and I walk up to him and kiss him. He drops the basket and blanket on the soft grass and wraps his hands around my waist. The kiss doesn't last long, it was short and sweet, but nice. He picks the blanket back up and spreads it out. I help him out and then go grab the basket. He just packed little snacks, since we already ate pizza at the arcade. We sit talk talking about useless things for what felt like hours and hours on end.

I laughed till I almost threw up, which Tommy thought was hilarious.

"OH MY GOD IM GOING TO THROW UP."

"HAHAHAHSHF"

We also tried to hold a competition to see who could catch the most grapes, it didn't last long because Tommy ended up choking on a grape and I had to do the heimlich.

"HAHA BITCH IM THE BEST AT-"

"Tommy??! TOMMY YOU'RE CHOKING"

At one point we just sat in comfortable silence and looked at the stars.

Overall, It was probably one of the best days of my life. He made it the best day of my life.

"The sunsets really pretty"

"As pretty as me?"

"Ehh, I wouldn't go that far"

________________________________

not a tommy fic if they don't go the arcade am i right guys

what did we think of dreams song?? please answer so this isn't cringe 😂💯🙏🏻

also personally for my books idgaf if you make fun of any characters it's funny so please don't attack the people that do :)